Subject: [GIT PULL] vdpa: bugfixes

From: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 08:38:08 -0500

There's one other fix in my tree but it was only posted very
recently so I am giving it a week in linux next, just in case.

The following changes since commit 2cc14f52aeb78ce3f29677c2de1f06c0e91471ab:

  Linux 6.7-rc3 (2023-11-26 19:59:33 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/vhost.git tags/for_linus

for you to fetch changes up to cefc9ba6aed48a3aa085888e3262ac2aa975714b:

  pds_vdpa: set features order (2023-12-01 09:55:01 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------
vdpa: bugfixes

fixes in mlx5 and pds drivers.

Signed-off-by: Michael S. Tsirkin <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------
Shannon Nelson (3):
      pds_vdpa: fix up format-truncation complaint
      pds_vdpa: clear config callback when status goes to 0
      pds_vdpa: set features order

Steve Sistare (1):
      vdpa/mlx5: preserve CVQ vringh index

 drivers/vdpa/mlx5/net/mlx5_vnet.c | 7 ++++++-
 drivers/vdpa/pds/debugfs.c        | 2 +-
 drivers/vdpa/pds/vdpa_dev.c       | 7 ++++---
 3 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)