Subject: [pull request][net V3 00/15] mlx5 fixes 2023-12-05

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 13:45:19 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.

V2->V3:
  - Drop commit #8 as requested by Jianbo.
  - Added two commits from Rahul to fix snprintf return val

V1->V2:
  - Drop commit #9 ("net/mlx5e: Forbid devlink reload if IPSec rules are
    offloaded"), we are working on a better fix

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 3c91c909f13f0c32b0d54d75c3f798479b1a84f5:

  octeontx2-af: fix a use-after-free in rvu_npa_register_reporters (2023-12-05 15:39:13 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2023-12-05

for you to fetch changes up to 1b6c74c73e3ba05dbba2dedf6703f025563231d0:

  net/mlx5e: Correct snprintf truncation handling for fw_version buffer used by representors (2023-12-05 13:43:01 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2023-12-05

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Mi (2):
      net/mlx5e: Disable IPsec offload support if not FW steering
      net/mlx5e: TC, Don't offload post action rule if not supported

Dan Carpenter (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix a NULL vs IS_ERR() check

Gavin Li (1):
      net/mlx5e: Check netdev pointer before checking its net ns

Jianbo Liu (1):
      net/mlx5e: Reduce eswitch mode_lock protection context

Leon Romanovsky (4):
      net/mlx5e: Honor user choice of IPsec replay window size
      net/mlx5e: Ensure that IPsec sequence packet number starts from 1
      net/mlx5e: Remove exposure of IPsec RX flow steering struct
      net/mlx5e: Tidy up IPsec NAT-T SA discovery

Moshe Shemesh (2):
      net/mlx5e: Fix possible deadlock on mlx5e_tx_timeout_work
      net/mlx5: Nack sync reset request when HotPlug is enabled

Patrisious Haddad (2):
      net/mlx5e: Unify esw and normal IPsec status table creation/destruction
      net/mlx5e: Add IPsec and ASO syndromes check in HW

Rahul Rameshbabu (2):
      net/mlx5e: Correct snprintf truncation handling for fw_version buffer
      net/mlx5e: Correct snprintf truncation handling for fw_version buffer used by representors

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       |   1 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/post_act.c   |   6 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c   |  56 ++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.h   |  22 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c         | 441 ++++++++++++++++++---
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.c    |  10 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c   |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  27 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |  25 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/ipsec_fs.c | 160 +-------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/ipsec_fs.h |  15 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c  |  35 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h  |   2 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |  54 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw_reset.c |  29 ++
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                      |   9 +-
 17 files changed, 587 insertions(+), 311 deletions(-)