Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 01/11] tools/net/ynl-gen-rst: Use bullet lists for attribute-set entries

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 08:11:30 -0800

On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 11:27:18 +0000 Donald Hunter wrote:
> Okay, then I think we need to try and improve the formatting. Currently
> h3 and h4 both have font-size: 130% and the attribute headings get
> rendered in bold so they stand out more than the attribute-set headings
> they are under. I suggest:
> 
>  - Removing the bold markup from the attribute headings
>  - Changing h4 to font-size: 110% in sphinx-static/custom.css

SG, but probably as a separate change directed at linux-doc tree?

> That improves things a bit but I feel that the attribute-set headings
> still get a bit lost. Not sure if there is anything we can do about
> that. The devlink spec is a fairly extreme example because it has a lot
> of subset definitions that look especially bleak.

Right.. nobody bothers documenting in the old families.
netdev is probably the example to look at when deciding on what looks
okay, hopefully it's closer to what new/documented families would look
like.