Subject: [pull request][net 00/15] mlx5 fixes 2023-12-13

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 17:24:50 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 9702817384aa4a3700643d0b26e71deac0172cfd:

  Revert "tcp: disable tcp_autocorking for socket when TCP_NODELAY flag is set" (2023-12-13 10:58:54 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2023-12-13

for you to fetch changes up to b13559b76157de9d74f04d3ca0e49d69de3b5675:

  net/mlx5e: Correct snprintf truncation handling for fw_version buffer used by representors (2023-12-13 17:22:20 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2023-12-13

----------------------------------------------------------------
Carolina Jubran (1):
      net/mlx5e: XDP, Drop fragmented packets larger than MTU size

Chris Mi (1):
      net/mlx5e: Decrease num_block_tc when unblock tc offload

Dan Carpenter (2):
      net/mlx5e: Fix error code in mlx5e_tc_action_miss_mapping_get()
      net/mlx5e: Fix error codes in alloc_branch_attr()

Dinghao Liu (1):
      net/mlx5e: fix a potential double-free in fs_udp_create_groups

Jianbo Liu (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix overrun reported by coverity

Moshe Shemesh (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix fw tracer first block check

Rahul Rameshbabu (2):
      net/mlx5e: Correct snprintf truncation handling for fw_version buffer
      net/mlx5e: Correct snprintf truncation handling for fw_version buffer used by representors

Shifeng Li (2):
      net/mlx5e: Fix slab-out-of-bounds in mlx5_query_nic_vport_mac_list()
      net/mlx5e: Fix a race in command alloc flow

Vlad Buslov (4):
      Revert "net/mlx5e: fix double free of encap_header in update funcs"
      Revert "net/mlx5e: fix double free of encap_header"
      net/mlx5e: fix double free of encap_header
      net/mlx5: Refactor mlx5_flow_destination->rep pointer to vport num

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c      | 12 +++---
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/fw_tracer.c   |  2 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en/fs_tt_redirect.c         |  1 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/mirred.c |  5 ++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun.c    | 50 ++++++++++++----------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_encap.c  |  3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xdp.c   |  4 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c         |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c   |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 10 +++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h  |  3 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c | 31 ++++++++------
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads_termtbl.c  |  4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/vport.c    |  2 +-
 15 files changed, 79 insertions(+), 54 deletions(-)