Subject: [PATCH v2 net-next 00/11] ENA driver XDP changes

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 19:08:44 +0000

From: David Arinzon <[email-masked]>

This patchset contains multiple XDP-related changes
in the ENA driver, including moving the XDP code to
dedicated files.

Changes in v2:
- Moved changes to right commits in order to avoid compilation errors

David Arinzon (11):
  net: ena: Move XDP code to its new files
  net: ena: Pass ena_adapter instead of net_device to ena_xmit_common()
  net: ena: Put orthogonal fields in ena_tx_buffer in a union
  net: ena: Introduce total_tx_size field in ena_tx_buffer struct
  net: ena: Use tx_ring instead of xdp_ring for XDP channel TX
  net: ena: Don't check if XDP program is loaded in ena_xdp_execute()
  net: ena: Refactor napi functions
  net: ena: Add more debug prints to XDP related function
  net: ena: Always register RX queue info
  net: ena: Make queue stats code cleaner by removing the if block
  net: ena: Take xdp packets stats into account in ena_get_stats64()

 .../device_drivers/ethernet/amazon/ena.rst    |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/Makefile      |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_ethtool.c |  18 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  | 689 ++----------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.h  |  99 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_xdp.c     | 468 ++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_xdp.h     | 151 ++++
 7 files changed, 736 insertions(+), 692 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_xdp.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_xdp.h

-- 
2.40.1