Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/20] net: ethernet: Add qcom PPE driver

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 14:24:28 -0800

On Wed, 10 Jan 2024 19:40:12 +0800 Luo Jie wrote:
> The PPE(packet process engine) hardware block is available in Qualcomm
> IPQ chipsets that support PPE architecture, such as IPQ9574 and IPQ5332.

What's the relationship between this driver and QCA8084?

In the last month I see separate changes from you for mdio-ipq4019.c,
phy/at803x.c and now this driver (none of which got merged, AFAICT.)
Are you actually the author of this code, or are you just trying 
to upstream bunch of vendor code?

Now you're dumping another 10kLoC on the list, and even though this is
hardly your first posting you're apparently not aware of our most basic
posting rules:
https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/next/process/maintainer-netdev.html#tl-dr

The reviewers are getting frustrated. Please, help us help you.
Stop throwing code at the list and work out a plan with Andrew
and others on how to get something merged...
-- 
pv-bot: 15cnt
pw-bot: cr