Subject: [GIT PULL] virtio: features, fixes

From: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 11:28:28 -0500

The following changes since commit b8e0792449928943c15d1af9f63816911d139267:

  virtio_blk: fix snprintf truncation compiler warning (2023-12-04 09:43:53 -0500)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/vhost.git tags/for_linus

for you to fetch changes up to f16d65124380ac6de8055c4a8e5373a1043bb09b:

  vdpa/mlx5: Add mkey leak detection (2024-01-10 13:01:38 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------
virtio: features, fixes

vdpa/mlx5: support for resumable vqs
virtio_scsi: mq_poll support
3virtio_pmem: support SHMEM_REGION
virtio_balloon: stay awake while adjusting balloon
virtio: support for no-reset virtio PCI PM

Fixes, cleanups.

Signed-off-by: Michael S. Tsirkin <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------
Changyuan Lyu (1):
      virtio_pmem: support feature SHMEM_REGION

Christophe JAILLET (2):
      vdpa: Fix an error handling path in eni_vdpa_probe()
      vdpa: Remove usage of the deprecated ida_simple_xx() API

David Stevens (2):
      virtio: Add support for no-reset virtio PCI PM
      virtio_balloon: stay awake while adjusting balloon

Dragos Tatulea (10):
      vdpa: Track device suspended state
      vdpa: Block vq property changes in DRIVER_OK
      vdpa/mlx5: Expose resumable vq capability
      vdpa/mlx5: Allow modifying multiple vq fields in one modify command
      vdpa/mlx5: Introduce per vq and device resume
      vdpa/mlx5: Mark vq addrs for modification in hw vq
      vdpa/mlx5: Mark vq state for modification in hw vq
      vdpa/mlx5: Use vq suspend/resume during .set_map
      vdpa/mlx5: Introduce reference counting to mrs
      vdpa/mlx5: Add mkey leak detection

Mike Christie (1):
      scsi: virtio_scsi: Add mq_poll support

Pasha Tatashin (1):
      vhost-vdpa: account iommu allocations

Xuan Zhuo (1):
      virtio_net: fix missing dma unmap for resize

 drivers/net/virtio_net.c           |  60 +++++------
 drivers/nvdimm/virtio_pmem.c       |  36 ++++++-
 drivers/scsi/virtio_scsi.c         |  78 +++++++++++++-
 drivers/vdpa/alibaba/eni_vdpa.c    |   6 +-
 drivers/vdpa/mlx5/core/mlx5_vdpa.h |  10 +-
 drivers/vdpa/mlx5/core/mr.c        |  73 ++++++++++---
 drivers/vdpa/mlx5/net/mlx5_vnet.c  | 209 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 drivers/vdpa/vdpa.c                |   4 +-
 drivers/vhost/vdpa.c               |  26 ++++-
 drivers/virtio/virtio_balloon.c    |  57 ++++++++--
 drivers/virtio/virtio_pci_common.c |  34 +++++-
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h      |   3 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc_vdpa.h |   4 +
 include/uapi/linux/virtio_pmem.h   |   7 ++
 14 files changed, 510 insertions(+), 97 deletions(-)