Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v1] neighbour: complement nl_ntbl_parm_policy

From: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 07:37:34 +0800

Hi Lin,

kernel test robot noticed the following build errors:

[auto build test ERROR on net-next/main]

url:    https://github.com/intel-lab-lkp/linux/commits/Lin-Ma/neighbour-complement-nl_ntbl_parm_policy/20240119-151255
base:   net-next/main
patch link:    https://lore.kernel.org/r/20240119070847.5402-1-linma%40zju.edu.cn
patch subject: [PATCH net-next v1] neighbour: complement nl_ntbl_parm_policy
config: arm-randconfig-001-20240120 (https://download.01.org/0day-ci/archive/20240120/[email-masked]/config)
compiler: clang version 18.0.0git (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project d92ce344bf641e6bb025b41b3f1a77dd25e2b3e9)
reproduce (this is a W=1 build): (https://download.01.org/0day-ci/archive/20240120/[email-masked]/reproduce)

If you fix the issue in a separate patch/commit (i.e. not just a new version of
the same patch/commit), kindly add following tags
| Reported-by: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
| Closes: https://lore.kernel.org/oe-kbuild-all/[email-masked]/

All errors (new ones prefixed by >>):

>> net/core/neighbour.c:2296:3: error: use of undeclared identifier 'NPTPA_QUEUE_LEN_BYTES'; did you mean 'NDTPA_QUEUE_LENBYTES'?
    2296 |         [NPTPA_QUEUE_LEN_BYTES]         = { .type = NLA_U32 },
         |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         |          NDTPA_QUEUE_LENBYTES
   include/uapi/linux/neighbour.h:160:2: note: 'NDTPA_QUEUE_LENBYTES' declared here
     160 |         NDTPA_QUEUE_LENBYTES,           /* u32 */
         |         ^
   1 error generated.

vim +2296 net/core/neighbour.c

  2292	
  2293	static const struct nla_policy nl_ntbl_parm_policy[NDTPA_MAX+1] = {
  2294		[NDTPA_IFINDEX]			= { .type = NLA_U32 },
  2295		[NDTPA_QUEUE_LEN]		= { .type = NLA_U32 },
> 2296		[NPTPA_QUEUE_LEN_BYTES]         = { .type = NLA_U32 },
  2297		[NDTPA_PROXY_QLEN]		= { .type = NLA_U32 },
  2298		[NDTPA_APP_PROBES]		= { .type = NLA_U32 },
  2299		[NDTPA_UCAST_PROBES]		= { .type = NLA_U32 },
  2300		[NDTPA_MCAST_PROBES]		= { .type = NLA_U32 },
  2301		[NDTPA_MCAST_REPROBES]		= { .type = NLA_U32 },
  2302		[NDTPA_BASE_REACHABLE_TIME]	= { .type = NLA_U64 },
  2303		[NDTPA_GC_STALETIME]		= { .type = NLA_U64 },
  2304		[NDTPA_DELAY_PROBE_TIME]	= { .type = NLA_U64 },
  2305		[NDTPA_RETRANS_TIME]		= { .type = NLA_U64 },
  2306		[NDTPA_ANYCAST_DELAY]		= { .type = NLA_U64 },
  2307		[NDTPA_PROXY_DELAY]		= { .type = NLA_U64 },
  2308		[NDTPA_LOCKTIME]		= { .type = NLA_U64 },
  2309		[NDTPA_INTERVAL_PROBE_TIME_MS]	= { .type = NLA_U64, .min = 1 },
  2310	};
  2311	

-- 
0-DAY CI Kernel Test Service
https://github.com/intel/lkp-tests/wiki