Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] selftests: Updates to fcnal-test for autoamted environment

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 14:41:14 -0700

The first patch updates the PATH for fcnal-test.sh to find the nettest
binary when invoked at the top-level directory via 
   make -C tools/testing/selftests TARGETS=net run_tests

Second patch fixes a bug setting the ping_group; it has a compound value
and that value is not traversing the various helper functions in tact.
Fix by creating a helper specific to setting it.

Third patch adds more output when a test fails - e.g., to catch a change
in the return code of some test.

With these 3 patches, the entire suite completes successfully when
run on Ubuntu 23.10 with 6.5 kernel - 914 tests pass, 0 fail.
 
David Ahern (3):
  selftest: Update PATH for nettest in fcnal-test
  selftest: Fix set of ping_group_range in fcnal-test
  selftest: Show expected and actual return codes for test failures in
    fcnal-test

 tools/testing/selftests/net/fcnal-test.sh | 25 +++++++++++++++++------
 1 file changed, 19 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.3 (Apple Git-145)