Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v4 08/11] stmmac: intel: configure SerDes according to the interface mode

From: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 16:48:06 +0800

Hi Choong,

kernel test robot noticed the following build warnings:

[auto build test WARNING on net-next/main]

url:    https://github.com/intel-lab-lkp/linux/commits/Choong-Yong-Liang/net-phylink-publish-ethtool-link-modes-that-supported-and-advertised/20240129-211219
base:   net-next/main
patch link:    https://lore.kernel.org/r/20240129130253.1400707-9-yong.liang.choong%40linux.intel.com
patch subject: [PATCH net-next v4 08/11] stmmac: intel: configure SerDes according to the interface mode
config: x86_64-kismet-CONFIG_INTEL_PMC_IPC-CONFIG_DWMAC_INTEL-0-0 (https://download.01.org/0day-ci/archive/20240130/[email-masked]/config)
reproduce: (https://download.01.org/0day-ci/archive/20240130/[email-masked]/reproduce)

If you fix the issue in a separate patch/commit (i.e. not just a new version of
the same patch/commit), kindly add following tags
| Reported-by: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
| Closes: https://lore.kernel.org/oe-kbuild-all/[email-masked]/

kismet warnings: (new ones prefixed by >>)
>> kismet: WARNING: unmet direct dependencies detected for INTEL_PMC_IPC when selected by DWMAC_INTEL
   .config:21:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for AIC79XX_DEBUG_MASK
   .config:51:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for BLK_DEV_LOOP_MIN_COUNT
   .config:114:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for SQUASHFS_FRAGMENT_CACHE_SIZE
   .config:205:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for FB_OMAP2_NUM_FBS
   .config:209:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for CMA_SIZE_MBYTES
   .config:254:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for SATA_MOBILE_LPM_POLICY
   .config:337:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for CFAG12864B_RATE
   .config:351:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for PSTORE_BLK_MAX_REASON
   .config:355:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for AIC79XX_CMDS_PER_DEVICE
   .config:437:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for PANEL_LCD_PIN_SDA
   .config:459:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for KFENCE_SAMPLE_INTERVAL
   .config:574:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for AIC7XXX_DEBUG_MASK
   .config:646:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for CRYPTO_DEV_QCE_SW_MAX_LEN
   .config:653:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for DRM_XE_JOB_TIMEOUT_MIN
   .config:690:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for FAT_DEFAULT_CODEPAGE
   .config:752:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for PANEL_LCD_CHARSET
   .config:838:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for SND_AC97_POWER_SAVE_DEFAULT
   .config:868:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for MAGIC_SYSRQ_DEFAULT_ENABLE
   .config:885:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for DRM_I915_MAX_REQUEST_BUSYWAIT
   .config:919:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for SND_AT73C213_TARGET_BITRATE
   .config:957:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for DRM_XE_PREEMPT_TIMEOUT_MIN
   .config:969:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for VMCP_CMA_SIZE
   .config:1154:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for NODES_SHIFT
   .config:1224:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for RCU_CPU_STALL_TIMEOUT
   .config:1253:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for MTDRAM_ERASE_SIZE
   .config:1327:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for SERIAL_UARTLITE_NR_UARTS
   .config:1492:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for INPUT_MOUSEDEV_SCREEN_Y
   .config:1506:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for LEGACY_PTY_COUNT
   .config:1667:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for AIC7XXX_RESET_DELAY_MS
   .config:1833:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for USB_GADGET_STORAGE_NUM_BUFFERS
   .config:1883:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for IBM_EMAC_POLL_WEIGHT
   .config:1951:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for PANEL_PROFILE
   .config:1967:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for DRM_I915_STOP_TIMEOUT
   .config:2289:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for SND_HDA_PREALLOC_SIZE
   .config:2301:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for PANEL_LCD_PIN_E
   .config:2336:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for SND_SOC_SOF_DEBUG_IPC_FLOOD_TEST_NUM
   .config:2339:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for RCU_FANOUT_LEAF
   .config:2443:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for DRM_XE_TIMESLICE_MAX
   .config:2500:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for PANEL_LCD_BWIDTH
   .config:2763:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for PANEL_PARPORT
   .config:2773:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for PSTORE_BLK_CONSOLE_SIZE
   .config:2860:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for NOUVEAU_DEBUG_DEFAULT
   .config:2938:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for BOOKE_WDT_DEFAULT_TIMEOUT
   .config:3061:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for KCSAN_REPORT_ONCE_IN_MS
   .config:3171:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for KCSAN_UDELAY_INTERRUPT
   .config:3194:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for PANEL_LCD_PIN_BL
   .config:3216:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for DEBUG_OBJECTS_ENABLE_DEFAULT
   .config:3223:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for INITRAMFS_ROOT_GID
   .config:3345:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for ATM_FORE200E_TX_RETRY
   .config:3389:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for FB_OMAP2_DSS_MIN_FCK_PER_PCK
   .config:3450:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for AIC79XX_RESET_DELAY_MS
   .config:3538:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for KCSAN_UDELAY_TASK
   .config:3574:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for STACK_MAX_DEFAULT_SIZE_MB
   .config:3759:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for MMC_BLOCK_MINORS
   .config:3806:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for SCSI_NCR53C8XX_SYNC
   .config:3894:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for SERIAL_MCF_BAUDRATE
   .config:3936:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for UCLAMP_BUCKETS_COUNT
   .config:3963:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for X86_AMD_PSTATE_DEFAULT_MODE
   .config:3985:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for DE2104X_DSL
   .config:3993:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for BLK_DEV_RAM_COUNT
   .config:4233:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for IP_VS_SH_TAB_BITS
   .config:4347:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for SERIAL_ALTERA_UART_BAUDRATE
   .config:4385:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for USBIP_VHCI_HC_PORTS
   .config:4492:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for CMA_AREAS
   .config:4493:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for DUMMY_CONSOLE_ROWS
   .config:4551:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for INPUT_MOUSEDEV_SCREEN_X
   .config:4670:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for RIONET_RX_SIZE
   .config:4736:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for RADIO_TYPHOON_PORT
   .config:4854:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for SERIAL_TXX9_NR_UARTS
   .config:4899:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for MTRR_SANITIZER_SPARE_REG_NR_DEFAULT
   .config:5001:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for IBM_EMAC_TXB
   .config:5148:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for FTRACE_RECORD_RECURSION_SIZE
   .config:5510:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for DRM_I915_FENCE_TIMEOUT
   .config:5532:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for TTY_PRINTK_LEVEL
   .config:5585:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for CRYPTO_DEV_FSL_CAAM_INTC_TIME_THLD
   .config:5701:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for MIPS_EJTAG_FDC_KGDB_CHAN
   .config:5772:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for PPC_EARLY_DEBUG_EHV_BC_HANDLE
   .config:5796:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for KDB_DEFAULT_ENABLE
   .config:5816:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for SERIAL_ALTERA_UART_MAXPORTS
   .config:5933:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for IP_VS_MH_TAB_INDEX
   .config:6101:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for PANEL_LCD_HWIDTH
   .config:6131:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for LOCKDEP_CHAINS_BITS
   .config:6230:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for DRM_I915_HEARTBEAT_INTERVAL
   .config:6236:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for KCSAN_SKIP_WATCH
   .config:6244:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for EFI_MAX_FAKE_MEM
   .config:6260:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for PSTORE_BLK_KMSG_SIZE
   .config:6358:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for PANEL_LCD_PIN_RW
   .config:6481:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for SERIAL_8250_RUNTIME_UARTS
   .config:6517:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for KVM_MAX_NR_VCPUS
   .config:6584:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for ARCH_MMAP_RND_COMPAT_BITS
   .config:6633:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for SERIAL_SH_SCI_NR_UARTS
   .config:6766:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for RADIO_TRUST_PORT
   .config:6852:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for SND_MAX_CARDS
   .config:7006:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for RCU_BOOST_DELAY
   .config:7177:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for DVB_MAX_ADAPTERS
   .config:7180:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for SCSI_NCR53C8XX_MAX_TAGS
   .config:7187:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for CMA_SIZE_PERCENTAGE
   .config:7213:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for SCSI_SYM53C8XX_DMA_ADDRESSING_MODE
   .config:7257:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for ZSMALLOC_CHAIN_SIZE
   .config:7354:warning: symbol value 'n' invalid for DRM_XE_TIMESLICE_MIN

-- 
0-DAY CI Kernel Test Service
https://github.com/intel/lkp-tests/wiki