Subject: [PATCH 0/8] Intel On Demand: Add netlink interface for SPDM attestation

From: "David E. Box" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 17:07:39 -0800

This patch series primarily adds support for a new netlink ABI in the
Intel On Demand driver for performing attestation of the hardware state.

Attestation patches

Patch 1: The attestation mailbox command requires that the message size
register be set along with the package size. Adds that support.

Patch 2: The attestation command will need to write the SPDM message and
read the response. The current mailbox flow handles reads and writes
separately. Combines the two flows.

Patch 3: Patch 4 will create a separate c file for the netlink
interface. Add a separate header file now. No functional changes. This
mostly just makes it easier to see the changes in Patch 4.

Patch 4: Adds attestation support to the driver and provides a netlink
interface to perform the service.

Other changes

Patch 5: Adds support to read the in-band BIOS lock. If set, On Demand
controls are not available in the driver.

Patch 6: Adds a new attribute to allow reading the most current metering
state.

Patch 7: Fixes for the intel_sdsi tool

Patch 8: Adds support to the intel_sdsi tool to read the current meter
state.

David E. Box (7):
  platform/x86/intel/sdsi: Set message size during writes
  platform/x86/intel/sdsi: Combine read and write mailbox flows
  platform/x86/intel/sdsi: Add header file
  platform/x86/intel/sdsi: Add netlink SPDM transport
  platform/x86/intel/sdsi: Add attribute to read the current meter state
  tools: Fix errors in meter_certificate display
  tools: intel_sdsi: Add current meter support

Kuppuswamy Sathyanarayanan (1):
  platform/x86/intel/sdsi: Add in-band BIOS lock support

 Documentation/netlink/specs/intel_sdsi.yaml |  97 ++++++
 MAINTAINERS                                 |   3 +
 drivers/platform/x86/intel/Makefile         |   2 +-
 drivers/platform/x86/intel/sdsi.c           | 317 ++++++++++++++++----
 drivers/platform/x86/intel/sdsi.h           |  47 +++
 drivers/platform/x86/intel/sdsi_genl.c      | 249 +++++++++++++++
 include/uapi/linux/intel-sdsi.h             |  40 +++
 tools/arch/x86/intel_sdsi/intel_sdsi.c      |  99 +++---
 8 files changed, 754 insertions(+), 100 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/netlink/specs/intel_sdsi.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/platform/x86/intel/sdsi.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/platform/x86/intel/sdsi_genl.c
 create mode 100644 include/uapi/linux/intel-sdsi.h

base-commit: 6613476e225e090cc9aad49be7fa504e290dd33d
-- 
2.34.1