Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/2] add more drop reasons in tcp receive path

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 18:45:58 +0800

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>

When I was debugging the reason about why the skb should be dropped in
syn cookie mode, I found out that this NOT_SPECIFIED reason is too
general. Thus I decided to refine it.

Jason Xing (2):
  tcp: add more DROP REASONs in cookie check
  tcp: add more DROP REASONS in child process

 include/net/dropreason-core.h | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
 include/net/tcp.h             |  8 +++++---
 net/ipv4/syncookies.c         | 18 ++++++++++++++----
 net/ipv4/tcp_input.c          | 19 +++++++++++++++----
 net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c           | 13 +++++++------
 net/ipv4/tcp_minisocks.c      |  4 ++--
 net/ipv6/tcp_ipv6.c           |  6 +++---
 7 files changed, 64 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.3