Subject: pull-request: wireless-2024-02-06

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 09:57:22 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net tree, more info below. Please let me know if there
are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit ecb1b8288dc7ccbdcb3b9df005fa1c0e0c0388a7:

  Merge tag 'net-6.8-rc2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netdev/net (2024-01-25 10:58:35 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless.git tags/wireless-2024-02-06

for you to fetch changes up to 0647903efbc84b772325b4d24d9487e24d6d1e03:

  wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix fortify warning (2024-02-05 20:00:45 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless fixes for v6.8-rc4

This time we have unusually large wireless pull request. Several
functionality fixes to both stack and iwlwifi. Lots of fixes to
warnings, especially to MODULE_DESCRIPTION().

----------------------------------------------------------------
Arend van Spriel (1):
      MAINTAINERS: wifi: brcm80211: cleanup entry

Benjamin Berg (2):
      wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: skip adding debugfs symlink for reconfig
      wifi: iwlwifi: do not announce EPCS support

Breno Leitao (9):
      wifi: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for wlcore
      wifi: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for wl1251 and wl12xx
      wifi: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for Broadcom WLAN
      wifi: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for ar5523
      wifi: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for wcn36xx
      wifi: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for p54spi
      wifi: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for wl18xx
      wifi: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for wilc1000
      wifi: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for mt76 drivers

Emmanuel Grumbach (1):
      wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix a battery life regression

Felix Fietkau (1):
      wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix fortify warning

Gregory Greenman (1):
      MAINTAINERS: remove myself as iwlwifi driver maintainer

Johannes Berg (13):
      wifi: iwlwifi: fix double-free bug
      wifi: cfg80211: fix wiphy delayed work queueing
      wifi: iwlwifi: remove extra kernel-doc
      wifi: cfg80211: detect stuck ECSA element in probe resp
      wifi: mac80211: improve CSA/ECSA connection refusal
      wifi: mac80211: fix RCU use in TDLS fast-xmit
      wifi: mac80211: set station RX-NSS on reconfig
      wifi: mac80211: fix driver debugfs for vif type change
      wifi: mac80211: initialize SMPS mode correctly
      wifi: mac80211: fix unsolicited broadcast probe config
      wifi: mac80211: fix waiting for beacons logic
      wifi: mac80211: adding missing drv_mgd_complete_tx() call
      wifi: mac80211: accept broadcast probe responses on 6 GHz

Kees Cook (1):
      wifi: brcmfmac: Adjust n_channels usage for __counted_by

Mario Limonciello (1):
      wifi: mac80211: Drop WBRF debugging statements

Miri Korenblit (1):
      wifi: iwlwifi: exit eSR only after the FW does

 MAINTAINERS                                        |   9 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ar5523/ar5523.c           |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wcn36xx/main.c            |   1 +
 .../broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/bca/module.c       |   1 +
 .../broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/cfg80211.c         |   6 +-
 .../broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/cyw/module.c       |   1 +
 .../broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/wcc/module.c       |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/fw/api/debug.h  |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/fw/dbg.c        |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-drv.c       |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-nvm-parse.c |   5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/mac80211.c  |   6 +-
 .../net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/mld-mac80211.c  |   9 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/p54/p54spi.c         |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7603/main.c   |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/main.c   |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/mmio.c   |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/sdio.c   |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/usb.c    |   1 +
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/usb_sdio.c   |   1 +
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac_mcu.c   |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x0/eeprom.c |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x0/pci.c    |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x0/usb.c    |   1 +
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x02_usb_mcu.c   |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x02_util.c  |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x2/eeprom.c |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x2/pci.c    |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x2/usb.c    |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mmio.c   |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7921/main.c   |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7921/pci.c    |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7921/sdio.c   |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7921/usb.c    |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7925/main.c   |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7925/pci.c    |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7925/usb.c    |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt792x_core.c   |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt792x_usb.c    |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7996/mcu.c    |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7996/mmio.c   |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/sdio.c          |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/usb.c           |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/util.c          |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/netdev.c   |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/sdio.c     |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/spi.c      |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl1251/sdio.c              |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl1251/spi.c               |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl12xx/main.c              |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl18xx/main.c              |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/main.c              |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/sdio.c              |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/spi.c               |   1 +
 include/net/cfg80211.h                             |   4 +
 net/mac80211/cfg.c                                 |  16 +--
 net/mac80211/debugfs_netdev.c                      |   4 +-
 net/mac80211/debugfs_netdev.h                      |   5 -
 net/mac80211/iface.c                               |   2 +-
 net/mac80211/mlme.c                                | 114 +++++++++++++++------
 net/mac80211/scan.c                                |  30 +++---
 net/mac80211/tx.c                                  |   7 +-
 net/mac80211/wbrf.c                                |   2 -
 net/wireless/core.c                                |   3 +-
 net/wireless/scan.c                                |  59 ++++++++++-
 65 files changed, 247 insertions(+), 88 deletions(-)