Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/2] Add en8811h phy driver and devicetree binding doc

From: Eric Woudstra <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 20:47:49 +0100

Add the Airoha EN8811H 2.5 Gigabit PHY.

The phy supports 100/1000/2500 Mbps with auto negotiation only.

The driver uses two firmware files, for which updated versions are added to
linux-firmware already.

This patch series adds the driver and the devicetree binding documentation.

Eric Woudstra (2):
  dt-bindings: net: airoha,en8811h: Add en8811h serdes polarity
  net: phy: air_en8811h: Add the Airoha EN8811H PHY driver

 .../bindings/net/airoha,en8811h.yaml          |   44 +
 drivers/net/phy/Kconfig                       |    5 +
 drivers/net/phy/Makefile                      |    1 +
 drivers/net/phy/air_en8811h.c                 | 1006 +++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 1056 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/airoha,en8811h.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/phy/air_en8811h.c

-- 
2.42.1