Subject: [PATCH net 0/7] net: tls: fix some issues with async encryption

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 17:18:17 -0800

Hi!

valis was reporting a race on socket close so I sat down to try to fix it.
I used Sabrina's async crypto debug patch to test... and in the process
run into some of the same issues, and created very similar fixes :(
I didn't realize how many of those patches weren't applied. Once I found
Sabrina's code [1] it turned out to be so similar in fact that I added
her S-o-b's and Co-develop'eds in a semi-haphazard way.

With this series in place all expected tests pass with async crypto.
Sabrina had a few more fixes, but I'll leave those to her, things are
not crashing anymore.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/

Jakub Kicinski (6):
  net: tls: factor out tls_*crypt_async_wait()
  tls: fix race between async notify and socket close
  tls: fix race between tx work scheduling and socket close
  net: tls: handle backlogging of crypto requests
  selftests: tls: use exact comparison in recv_partial
  net: tls: fix returned read length with async decrypt

Sabrina Dubroca (1):
  net: tls: fix use-after-free with partial reads and async decrypt

 include/net/tls.h                 |   5 --
 net/tls/tls_sw.c                  | 135 ++++++++++++++----------------
 tools/testing/selftests/net/tls.c |   8 +-
 3 files changed, 66 insertions(+), 82 deletions(-)

-- 
2.43.0