Subject: [PATCH v2 net-next 0/2] add more drop reasons in tcp receive path

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 14:12:11 +0800

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>

When I was debugging the reason about why the skb should be dropped in
syn cookie mode, I found out that this NOT_SPECIFIED reason is too
general. Thus I decided to refine it.

v2:
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/
1. change the title of 2/2 patch.
2. fix some warnings checkpatch tool showed before.
3. use return value instead of adding more parameters suggested by Eric.

Jason Xing (2):
  tcp: add more DROP REASONs in cookie check
  tcp: add more DROP REASONs in receive process

 include/net/dropreason-core.h | 23 ++++++++++++++++++++++-
 include/net/tcp.h             |  4 ++--
 net/ipv4/syncookies.c         | 20 ++++++++++++++++----
 net/ipv4/tcp_input.c          | 26 +++++++++++++++++---------
 net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c           | 21 +++++++++++++--------
 net/ipv4/tcp_minisocks.c      | 10 +++++-----
 net/ipv6/tcp_ipv6.c           | 19 ++++++++++++-------
 7 files changed, 87 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.3