Subject: [PATCH net-next] tools: ynl: fix header guards

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 15:48:31 -0800

devlink and ethtool have a trailing _ in the header guard. I must have
copy/pasted it into new guards, assuming it's a headers_install artifact.

This fixes build if system headers are old.

Fixes: 8f109e91b852 ("tools: ynl: include dpll and mptcp_pm in C codegen")
Acked-by: Nicolas Dichtel <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
---
CC: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]
---
 tools/net/ynl/Makefile.deps | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/tools/net/ynl/Makefile.deps b/tools/net/ynl/Makefile.deps
index e6154a1255f8..7dcec16da509 100644
--- a/tools/net/ynl/Makefile.deps
+++ b/tools/net/ynl/Makefile.deps
@@ -15,9 +15,9 @@ UAPI_PATH:=../../../../include/uapi/
 get_hdr_inc=-D$(1) -include $(UAPI_PATH)/linux/$(2)
 
 CFLAGS_devlink:=$(call get_hdr_inc,_LINUX_DEVLINK_H_,devlink.h)
-CFLAGS_dpll:=$(call get_hdr_inc,_LINUX_DPLL_H_,dpll.h)
+CFLAGS_dpll:=$(call get_hdr_inc,_LINUX_DPLL_H,dpll.h)
 CFLAGS_ethtool:=$(call get_hdr_inc,_LINUX_ETHTOOL_NETLINK_H_,ethtool_netlink.h)
 CFLAGS_handshake:=$(call get_hdr_inc,_LINUX_HANDSHAKE_H,handshake.h)
-CFLAGS_mptcp_pm:=$(call get_hdr_inc,_LINUX_MPTCP_PM_H_,mptcp_pm.h)
+CFLAGS_mptcp_pm:=$(call get_hdr_inc,_LINUX_MPTCP_PM_H,mptcp_pm.h)
 CFLAGS_netdev:=$(call get_hdr_inc,_LINUX_NETDEV_H,netdev.h)
 CFLAGS_nfsd:=$(call get_hdr_inc,_LINUX_NFSD_NETLINK_H,nfsd_netlink.h)
-- 
2.43.2