Subject: pull-request: wireless-2024-02-27

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 13:57:51 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net tree, more info below. Please let me know if there
are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit b7198383ef2debe748118996f627452281cf27d7:

  wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix a crash when we run out of stations (2024-02-08 14:55:39 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless.git tags/wireless-2024-02-27

for you to fetch changes up to 413dafc8170fcb925fb17af8842f06af305f8e0b:

  wifi: mac80211: only call drv_sta_rc_update for uploaded stations (2024-02-23 09:22:52 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless fixes for v6.8-rc7

Few remaining fixes, hopefully the last wireless pull request to v6.8. Two
fixes to the stack and two to iwlwifi but no high priority fixes this
time.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin Berg (1):
      wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: ensure offloading TID queue exists

Emmanuel Grumbach (1):
      wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix the TXF mapping for BZ devices

Felix Fietkau (1):
      wifi: mac80211: only call drv_sta_rc_update for uploaded stations

Jeff Johnson (2):
      MAINTAINERS: wifi: update Jeff Johnson e-mail address
      MAINTAINERS: wifi: Add N: ath1*k entries to match .yaml files

Johannes Berg (1):
      wifi: nl80211: reject iftype change with mesh ID change

 MAINTAINERS                                       | 11 +++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/fw/api/txq.h   | 12 +++++++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/d3.c       |  9 +++++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/mac-ctxt.c | 11 +++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/mvm.h      |  8 +++++--
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.c      | 28 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.h      |  3 ++-
 net/mac80211/rate.c                               |  3 ++-
 net/wireless/nl80211.c                            |  2 ++
 9 files changed, 76 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)