Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/2] add two missing addresses when using trace

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 01:09:54 +0800

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>

When I reviewed other people's patch [1], I noticed that similar thing
also happens in tcp_event_skb class and tcp_event_sk_skb class. They
don't print those two addrs of skb/sk which already exist.

They are probably forgotten by the original authors, so this time I
finish the work. Also, adding more trace about the socket/skb addr can
help us sometime even though the chance is minor.

I don't consider it is a bug, thus I chose to target net-next tree.

[1]
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/CAL+tcoAhvFhXdr1WQU8mv_6ZX5nOoNpbOLAB6=[email-masked]/

Jason Xing (2):
  tcp: add tracing of skb/skaddr in tcp_event_sk_skb class
  tcp: add tracing of skbaddr in tcp_event_skb class

 include/trace/events/tcp.h | 6 ++++--
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.3