Subject: [pull request][net V2 0/9] mlx5 fixes 2024-03-01

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 23:03:09 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

V2:
 - Drop patch #8, it needs some more work, comment by Jakub

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 1c61728be22c1cb49c1be88693e72d8c06b1c81e:

  MAINTAINERS: net: netsec: add myself as co-maintainer (2024-03-01 10:33:20 +0000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2024-03-01

for you to fetch changes up to 90502d433c0e7e5483745a574cb719dd5d05b10c:

  net/mlx5e: Switch to using _bh variant of of spinlock API in port timestamping NAPI poll context (2024-03-01 23:02:27 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2024-03-01

----------------------------------------------------------------
Aya Levin (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix fw reporter diagnose output

Emeel Hakim (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix MACsec state loss upon state update in offload path

Gavin Li (1):
      Revert "net/mlx5: Block entering switchdev mode with ns inconsistency"

Jianbo Liu (2):
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Change flow rule destination checking
      net/mlx5e: Change the warning when ignore_flow_level is not supported

Moshe Shemesh (1):
      net/mlx5: Check capability for fw_reset

Rahul Rameshbabu (2):
      net/mlx5e: Use a memory barrier to enforce PTP WQ xmit submission tracking occurs after populating the metadata_map
      net/mlx5e: Switch to using _bh variant of of spinlock API in port timestamping NAPI poll context

Saeed Mahameed (1):
      Revert "net/mlx5e: Check the number of elements before walk TC rhashtable"

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/devlink.c  |  6 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.c   | 12 ++--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/post_act.c   |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec.c  | 82 ++++++++++++++--------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c    |  2 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/ipsec_fs.c |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c | 46 ++++--------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw_reset.c | 22 +++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/health.c   |  2 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                      |  4 +-
 10 files changed, 105 insertions(+), 75 deletions(-)