Subject: [PATCH net 00/12] netrom: Fix all the data-races around sysctls

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 16:20:34 +0800

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>

As the title said, in this patchset I fix the data-race issues because
the writer and the reader can manipulate the same value concurrently.

Jason Xing (12):
  netrom: Fix a data-race around sysctl_netrom_default_path_quality
  netrom: Fix a data-race around
    sysctl_netrom_obsolescence_count_initialiser
  netrom: Fix data-races around sysctl_netrom_network_ttl_initialiser
  netrom: Fix a data-race around sysctl_netrom_transport_timeout
  netrom: Fix a data-race around sysctl_netrom_transport_maximum_tries
  netrom: Fix a data-race around
    sysctl_netrom_transport_acknowledge_delay
  netrom: Fix a data-race around sysctl_netrom_transport_busy_delay
  netrom: Fix a data-race around
    sysctl_netrom_transport_requested_window_size
  netrom: Fix a data-race around
    sysctl_netrom_transport_no_activity_timeout
  netrom: Fix a data-race around sysctl_netrom_routing_control
  netrom: Fix a data-race around sysctl_netrom_link_fails_count
  netrom: Fix data-races around sysctl_net_busy_read

 net/netrom/af_netrom.c | 14 +++++++-------
 net/netrom/nr_dev.c    |  2 +-
 net/netrom/nr_in.c     |  6 +++---
 net/netrom/nr_out.c    |  2 +-
 net/netrom/nr_route.c  |  8 ++++----
 net/netrom/nr_subr.c   |  5 +++--
 6 files changed, 19 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.3