Subject: [PATCH net 04/12] netrom: Fix a data-race around sysctl_netrom_transport_timeout

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 16:20:38 +0800

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>

We need to protect the reader reading the sysctl value because the
value can be changed concurrently.

Fixes: 1da177e4c3f4 ("Linux-2.6.12-rc2")
Signed-off-by: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>
---
 net/netrom/af_netrom.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/net/netrom/af_netrom.c b/net/netrom/af_netrom.c
index 0eed00184adf..4d0e0834d527 100644
--- a/net/netrom/af_netrom.c
+++ b/net/netrom/af_netrom.c
@@ -453,7 +453,7 @@ static int nr_create(struct net *net, struct socket *sock, int protocol,
 	nr_init_timers(sk);
 
 	nr->t1     =
-		msecs_to_jiffies(sysctl_netrom_transport_timeout);
+		msecs_to_jiffies(READ_ONCE(sysctl_netrom_transport_timeout));
 	nr->t2     =
 		msecs_to_jiffies(sysctl_netrom_transport_acknowledge_delay);
 	nr->n2     =
-- 
2.37.3