Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/2] tcp: add two missing addresses when using trace

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 17:29:32 +0800

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>

When I reviewed other people's patch [1], I noticed that similar things
also happen in tcp_event_skb class and tcp_event_sk_skb class. They
don't print those two addrs of skb/sk which already exist.

In this patch, I just do as other trace functions do, like
trace_net_dev_start_xmit(), to know the exact flow or skb we would like
to know in case some systems doesn't support BPF programs well or we
have to use /sys/kernel/debug/tracing only for some reasons.

[1]
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/CAL+tcoAhvFhXdr1WQU8mv_6ZX5nOoNpbOLAB6=[email-masked]/

v2
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/
1. change the description.

Jason Xing (2):
  tcp: add tracing of skb/skaddr in tcp_event_sk_skb class
  tcp: add tracing of skbaddr in tcp_event_skb class

 include/trace/events/tcp.h | 6 ++++--
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.3