Subject: [GIT PULL] virtio: features, fixes

From: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 03:41:43 -0400

The following changes since commit e8f897f4afef0031fe618a8e94127a0934896aba:

  Linux 6.8 (2024-03-10 13:38:09 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/vhost.git tags/for_linus

for you to fetch changes up to 5da7137de79ca6ffae3ace77050588cdf5263d33:

  virtio_net: rename free_old_xmit_skbs to free_old_xmit (2024-03-19 03:19:22 -0400)

----------------------------------------------------------------
virtio: features, fixes

Per vq sizes in vdpa.
Info query for block devices support in vdpa.
DMA sync callbacks in vduse.

Fixes, cleanups.

Signed-off-by: Michael S. Tsirkin <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew Melnychenko (1):
      vhost: Added pad cleanup if vnet_hdr is not present.

David Hildenbrand (1):
      virtio: reenable config if freezing device failed

Jason Wang (2):
      virtio-net: convert rx mode setting to use workqueue
      virtio-net: add cond_resched() to the command waiting loop

Jonah Palmer (1):
      vdpa/mlx5: Allow CVQ size changes

Maxime Coquelin (1):
      vduse: implement DMA sync callbacks

Ricardo B. Marliere (2):
      vdpa: make vdpa_bus const
      virtio: make virtio_bus const

Shannon Nelson (1):
      vdpa/pds: fixes for VF vdpa flr-aer handling

Steve Sistare (2):
      vdpa_sim: reset must not run
      vdpa: skip suspend/resume ops if not DRIVER_OK

Suzuki K Poulose (1):
      virtio: uapi: Drop __packed attribute in linux/virtio_pci.h

Xuan Zhuo (3):
      virtio: packed: fix unmap leak for indirect desc table
      virtio_net: unify the code for recycling the xmit ptr
      virtio_net: rename free_old_xmit_skbs to free_old_xmit

Zhu Lingshan (20):
      vhost-vdpa: uapi to support reporting per vq size
      vDPA: introduce get_vq_size to vdpa_config_ops
      vDPA/ifcvf: implement vdpa_config_ops.get_vq_size
      vp_vdpa: implement vdpa_config_ops.get_vq_size
      eni_vdpa: implement vdpa_config_ops.get_vq_size
      vdpa_sim: implement vdpa_config_ops.get_vq_size for vDPA simulator
      vduse: implement vdpa_config_ops.get_vq_size for vduse
      virtio_vdpa: create vqs with the actual size
      vDPA/ifcvf: get_max_vq_size to return max size
      vDPA/ifcvf: implement vdpa_config_ops.get_vq_num_min
      vDPA: report virtio-block capacity to user space
      vDPA: report virtio-block max segment size to user space
      vDPA: report virtio-block block-size to user space
      vDPA: report virtio-block max segments in a request to user space
      vDPA: report virtio-block MQ info to user space
      vDPA: report virtio-block topology info to user space
      vDPA: report virtio-block discarding configuration to user space
      vDPA: report virtio-block write zeroes configuration to user space
      vDPA: report virtio-block read-only info to user space
      vDPA: report virtio-blk flush info to user space

 drivers/net/virtio_net.c             | 151 +++++++++++++++---------
 drivers/vdpa/alibaba/eni_vdpa.c      |   8 ++
 drivers/vdpa/ifcvf/ifcvf_base.c      |  11 +-
 drivers/vdpa/ifcvf/ifcvf_base.h      |   2 +
 drivers/vdpa/ifcvf/ifcvf_main.c      |  15 +++
 drivers/vdpa/mlx5/net/mlx5_vnet.c    |  13 ++-
 drivers/vdpa/pds/aux_drv.c           |   2 +-
 drivers/vdpa/pds/vdpa_dev.c          |  20 +++-
 drivers/vdpa/pds/vdpa_dev.h          |   1 +
 drivers/vdpa/vdpa.c                  | 214 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/vdpa/vdpa_sim/vdpa_sim.c     |  15 ++-
 drivers/vdpa/vdpa_user/iova_domain.c |  27 ++++-
 drivers/vdpa/vdpa_user/iova_domain.h |   8 ++
 drivers/vdpa/vdpa_user/vduse_dev.c   |  34 ++++++
 drivers/vdpa/virtio_pci/vp_vdpa.c    |   8 ++
 drivers/vhost/net.c                  |   3 +
 drivers/vhost/vdpa.c                 |  14 +++
 drivers/virtio/virtio.c              |   6 +-
 drivers/virtio/virtio_ring.c         |   6 +-
 drivers/virtio/virtio_vdpa.c         |   5 +-
 include/linux/vdpa.h                 |   6 +
 include/uapi/linux/vdpa.h            |  17 +++
 include/uapi/linux/vhost.h           |   7 ++
 include/uapi/linux/virtio_pci.h      |  10 +-
 24 files changed, 521 insertions(+), 82 deletions(-)