Subject: [pull request][net 00/10] mlx5 fixes 2024-03-26

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 07:46:36 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit c1fd3a9433a2bf5a1c272384c2150e48d69df1a4:

  Merge branch 'there-are-some-bugfix-for-the-hns3-ethernet-driver' (2024-03-26 15:32:42 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2024-03-26

for you to fetch changes up to 59049e8f7610546abee86aea4b539361997acb32:

  net/mlx5e: RSS, Block XOR hash with over 128 channels (2024-03-26 07:45:30 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2024-03-26

----------------------------------------------------------------
Carolina Jubran (4):
      net/mlx5: RSS, Block changing channels number when RXFH is configured
      net/mlx5e: Fix mlx5e_priv_init() cleanup flow
      net/mlx5e: HTB, Fix inconsistencies with QoS SQs number
      net/mlx5e: RSS, Block XOR hash with over 128 channels

Cosmin Ratiu (2):
      net/mlx5: Properly link new fs rules into the tree
      net/mlx5: Correctly compare pkt reformat ids

Michael Liang (1):
      net/mlx5: offset comp irq index in name by one

Rahul Rameshbabu (1):
      net/mlx5e: Do not produce metadata freelist entries in Tx port ts WQE xmit

Shay Drory (2):
      net/mlx5: E-switch, store eswitch pointer before registering devlink_param
      net/mlx5: Register devlink first under devlink lock

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.h   |  8 ++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/qos.c   | 33 +++++++++---------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rqt.c   |  7 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rqt.h   |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/selq.c  |  2 ++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c   | 39 ++++++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  2 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c    |  7 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c  |  9 ++---
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |  4 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c  | 17 ++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     | 37 ++++++++++----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/pci_irq.c  |  4 ++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/dev/driver.c    |  1 -
 14 files changed, 118 insertions(+), 53 deletions(-)