Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v4 3/3] net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw-ethtool: Update rx_filters for CPSW's timestamping capability

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 14:55:17 -0700

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 11:12:34 +0530 Chintan Vankar wrote:
> Update supported hwtstamp_rx_filters values for CPSW's timestamping
> capability.

Is there a reason this is not part of the previous patch?

---

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 14:55:17 -0700

DKIM-Filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 b.mx.secunet.com 53C7A200BB
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 14:55:17 -0700
From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
To: Chintan Vankar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Dan Carpenter <[email-masked]>, Siddharth Vadapalli
 <[email-masked]>, Grygorii Strashko <[email-masked]>, "Heiner
 Kallweit" <[email-masked]>, Vladimir Oltean
 <[email-masked]>, Andrew Lunn <[email-masked]>, Roger Quadros
 <[email-masked]>, Richard Cochran <[email-masked]>, Paolo
 Abeni <[email-masked]>, Eric Dumazet <[email-masked]>, "David S.
 Miller" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v4 3/3] net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw-ethtool:
 Update rx_filters for CPSW's timestamping capability
 lhZ25vc3RpY09wZXJhdG9yLDExLDA7VHJhbnNwb3J0V3JpdGVyUHJv ZHVjZXIsMjAsNQ==
X-MS-Exchange-Forest-IndexAgent: 1 496
X-MS-Exchange-Forest-EmailMessageHash: CE720195
X-MS-Exchange-Forest-Language: en
X-MS-Exchange-Organization-Processed-By-Journaling: Journal Agent

---

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 14:55:17 -0700

DKIM-Filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 a.mx.secunet.com ED91620883