Subject: [PATCH net-next v4 0/2] tcp: make trace of reset logic complete

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 15:36:03 +0800

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>

Before this, we miss some cases where the TCP layer could send RST but
we cannot trace it. So I decided to complete it :)

v4
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/
1. rebased against latest net-next
2. remove {} and add skb test statement (Eric)
3. drop v3 patch [3/3] temporarily because 1) location is not that useful
since we can use perf or something else to trace, 2) Eric said we could
use drop_reason to show why we have to RST, which is good, but this seems
not work well for those ->send_reset() logic. I need more time to
investigate this part.

v3
1. fix a format problem in patch [3/3]

v2
1. fix spelling mistakes

Jason Xing (2):
  trace: adjust TP_STORE_ADDR_PORTS_SKB() parameters
  trace: tcp: fully support trace_tcp_send_reset

 include/trace/events/net_probe_common.h | 20 ++++++------
 include/trace/events/tcp.h              | 42 +++++++++++++++++++++++--
 include/trace/events/udp.h              |  2 +-
 net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c                     |  7 ++---
 net/ipv6/tcp_ipv6.c                     |  3 +-
 5 files changed, 56 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.3