Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v1 1/5] net: tn40xx: add pci driver for Tehuti Networks TN40xx chips

From: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 20:39:37 +0800

Hi FUJITA,

kernel test robot noticed the following build warnings:

[auto build test WARNING on 32affa5578f0e6b9abef3623d3976395afbd265c]

url:    https://github.com/intel-lab-lkp/linux/commits/FUJITA-Tomonori/net-tn40xx-add-pci-driver-for-Tehuti-Networks-TN40xx-chips/20240415-185416
base:   32affa5578f0e6b9abef3623d3976395afbd265c
patch link:    https://lore.kernel.org/r/20240415104352.4685-2-fujita.tomonori%40gmail.com
patch subject: [PATCH net-next v1 1/5] net: tn40xx: add pci driver for Tehuti Networks TN40xx chips
reproduce: (https://download.01.org/0day-ci/archive/20240415/[email-masked]/reproduce)

If you fix the issue in a separate patch/commit (i.e. not just a new version of
the same patch/commit), kindly add following tags
| Reported-by: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
| Closes: https://lore.kernel.org/oe-kbuild-all/[email-masked]/

versioncheck warnings: (new ones prefixed by >>)
   INFO PATH=/opt/cross/rustc-1.76.0-bindgen-0.65.1/cargo/bin:/opt/cross/clang-17/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin
   /usr/bin/timeout -k 100 3h /usr/bin/make KCFLAGS= -Wtautological-compare -Wno-error=return-type -Wreturn-type -Wcast-function-type -funsigned-char -Wundef -fstrict-flex-arrays=3 -Wenum-conversion W=1 --keep-going LLVM=1 -j32 ARCH=x86_64 versioncheck
   find ./* \( -name SCCS -o -name BitKeeper -o -name .svn -o -name CVS -o -name .pc -o -name .hg -o -name .git \) -prune -o \
   	-name '*.[hcS]' -type f -print | sort \
   	| xargs perl -w ./scripts/checkversion.pl
   ./drivers/accessibility/speakup/genmap.c: 13 linux/version.h not needed.
   ./drivers/accessibility/speakup/makemapdata.c: 13 linux/version.h not needed.
>> ./drivers/net/ethernet/tehuti/tn40.h: 10 linux/version.h not needed.
   ./drivers/staging/media/atomisp/include/linux/atomisp.h: 23 linux/version.h not needed.
   ./samples/bpf/spintest.bpf.c: 8 linux/version.h not needed.
   ./samples/trace_events/trace_custom_sched.c: 11 linux/version.h not needed.
   ./sound/soc/codecs/cs42l42.c: 14 linux/version.h not needed.
   ./tools/lib/bpf/bpf_helpers.h: 410: need linux/version.h
   ./tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/dev_cgroup.c: 9 linux/version.h not needed.
   ./tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/netcnt_prog.c: 3 linux/version.h not needed.
   ./tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_map_lock.c: 4 linux/version.h not needed.
   ./tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_send_signal_kern.c: 4 linux/version.h not needed.
   ./tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_spin_lock.c: 4 linux/version.h not needed.
   ./tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_tcp_estats.c: 37 linux/version.h not needed.
   ./tools/testing/selftests/wireguard/qemu/init.c: 27 linux/version.h not needed.

-- 
0-DAY CI Kernel Test Service
https://github.com/intel/lkp-tests/wiki