Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 0/3] locklessly protect left members in struct rps_dev_flow

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 15:36:00 +0800

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>

Since Eric did a more complicated locklessly change to last_qtail
member[1] in struct rps_dev_flow, the left members are easier to change
as the same.

One thing important I would like to share by qooting Eric:
"rflow is located in rxqueue->rps_flow_table, it is thus private to current
thread. Only one cpu can service an RX queue at a time."
So we only pay attention to the reader in the rps_may_expire_flow() and
writer in the set_rps_cpu(). They are in the two different contexts.

[1]:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netdev/net-next.git/commit/?id=3b4cf29bdab

v3
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/
1. adjust the protection in a right way (Eric)

v2
1. fix passing wrong type qtail.

Jason Xing (3):
  net: rps: protect last_qtail with rps_input_queue_tail_save() helper
  net: rps: protect filter locklessly
  net: rps: locklessly access rflow->cpu

 net/core/dev.c | 18 +++++++++---------
 1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.3