Subject: Re: [PATCH v24 00/20] nvme-tcp receive offloads

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 08:28:54 -0700

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 08:29:27 +0000 Chaitanya Kulkarni wrote:
> > You're not sending these patches to the distros, you're sending them
> > to the upstream Linux kernel. And unfortunately we don't have a test
> > lab where we could put your HW, so it's on you. To be clear all you
> > need to do is periodically build and test certain upstream branches
> > and report results. By "report" all I mean is put a JSON file with the
> > result somewhere we can HTTP GET. KernelCI has been around for a while,
> > I don't think this is a crazy ask.  
> 
> That should be doable, we can run the tests and make the results
> available for others to access in JASON format. Just to
> clarify what you mean by the Kernel CI ? what I understood you want
> our tests to run and provide the results, still not clear about the
> Kernel CI involvement in this process, can you please elaborate ?

Kernel CI was just an example of CI being a thing upstream.
For us you'd need to generate a much simplified JSON which netdev CI
can consume. Could you reach out to Petr Machata or Ido Schimmel 
internally at nVidia? They are involved.