Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v4 00/10] Add ability to flash modules' firmware

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 19:10:56 -0700

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 13:34:45 +0300 Danielle Ratson wrote:
>  Documentation/netlink/specs/ethtool.yaml      |  62 ++

You may want to squash this into one of the patches, otherwise the
system headers are used for ynl build and they don't have the newly
added enums:

diff --git a/tools/net/ynl/Makefile.deps b/tools/net/ynl/Makefile.deps
index f4e8eb79c1b8..e08b3d7cecee 100644
--- a/tools/net/ynl/Makefile.deps
+++ b/tools/net/ynl/Makefile.deps
@@ -16,7 +16,8 @@ get_hdr_inc=-D$(1) -include $(UAPI_PATH)/linux/$(2)
 
 CFLAGS_devlink:=$(call get_hdr_inc,_LINUX_DEVLINK_H_,devlink.h)
 CFLAGS_dpll:=$(call get_hdr_inc,_LINUX_DPLL_H,dpll.h)
-CFLAGS_ethtool:=$(call get_hdr_inc,_LINUX_ETHTOOL_NETLINK_H_,ethtool_netlink.h)
+CFLAGS_ethtool:=$(call get_hdr_inc,_LINUX_ETHTOOL_H,ethtool.h) \
+	$(call get_hdr_inc,_LINUX_ETHTOOL_NETLINK_H_,ethtool_netlink.h)
 CFLAGS_handshake:=$(call get_hdr_inc,_LINUX_HANDSHAKE_H,handshake.h)
 CFLAGS_mptcp_pm:=$(call get_hdr_inc,_LINUX_MPTCP_PM_H,mptcp_pm.h)
 CFLAGS_netdev:=$(call get_hdr_inc,_LINUX_NETDEV_H,netdev.h)
-- 
pw-bot: cr