Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 05/12] gtp: use IPv6 address /64 prefix for UE/MS

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 17:44:53 -0700

On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 00:39:12 +0200 Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
>  drivers/net/gtp.c | 48 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
>  1 file changed, 38 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

Some endian unhappiness here:

drivers/net/gtp.c:139:43: warning: incorrect type in argument 1 (different base types)
drivers/net/gtp.c:139:43:    expected unsigned int [usertype] a
drivers/net/gtp.c:139:43:    got restricted __be32 const
drivers/net/gtp.c:139:62: warning: incorrect type in argument 2 (different base types)
drivers/net/gtp.c:139:62:    expected unsigned int [usertype] b
drivers/net/gtp.c:139:62:    got restricted __be32 const
drivers/net/gtp.c:139:43: warning: incorrect type in argument 1 (different base types)
drivers/net/gtp.c:139:43:    expected unsigned int [usertype] a
drivers/net/gtp.c:139:43:    got restricted __be32 const
drivers/net/gtp.c:139:62: warning: incorrect type in argument 2 (different base types)
drivers/net/gtp.c:139:62:    expected unsigned int [usertype] b
drivers/net/gtp.c:139:62:    got restricted __be32 const
-- 
pw-bot: cr