Subject: [TEST] test_bridge_neigh_suppress.sh now failing in both configs

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 07:40:15 -0700

Hi Ido, Hangbin Liu,

test_bridge_neigh_suppress.sh has always been failing on debug kernels:

# Per-port ARP suppression - VLAN 10
# ----------------------------------
# TEST: arping                                                        [FAIL]
# TEST: ARP suppression                                               [ OK ]
# TEST: "neigh_suppress" is on                                        [ OK ]
# TEST: arping                                                        [FAIL]
# TEST: ARP suppression                                               [ OK ]
# TEST: FDB entry installation                                        [ OK ]
# TEST: arping                                                        [FAIL]
# TEST: ARP suppression                                               [ OK ]
# TEST: Neighbor entry installation                                   [ OK ]
# TEST: arping                                                        [FAIL]
# TEST: ARP suppression                                               [ OK ]
# TEST: H2 down                                                       [ OK ]
# TEST: arping                                                        [FAIL]
...

after we forwarded the trees to Linus's branch on Thu it's now also
failing on non-debug kernel, in the same way. It fails every time
for us, so should be easy to repro. If you find some spare cycles,
could you take a look?