Subject: [RFC v1 0/5] Add Bananapi R3 Mini

From: Frank Wunderlich <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2024 18:45:44 +0200

From: Frank Wunderlich <[email-masked]>

Add mt7986 based BananaPi R3 Mini SBC and fix some related binding errors.

Frank Wunderlich (5):
  dt-bindings: leds: add led trigger netdev
  dt-bindings: clock: mediatek: add address-cells and size-cells to
    ethsys
  dt-bindings: net: mediatek,net: add reset-cells
  dt-bindings: arm64: dts: mediatek: add BananaPi R3 Mini
  arm64: dts: mediatek: Add  mt7986 based Bananapi R3 Mini

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek.yaml     |   1 +
 .../bindings/clock/mediatek,ethsys.yaml       |   6 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/leds/common.yaml      |   2 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/net/mediatek,net.yaml |   3 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/Makefile         |   1 +
 .../mediatek/mt7986a-bananapi-bpi-r3-mini.dts | 486 ++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 499 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7986a-bananapi-bpi-r3-mini.dts

-- 
2.34.1