Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5] tcp: support rstreasons in the passive logic

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 21:13:01 +0800

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>

In this series, I split all kinds of reasons into five part which, I
think, can be easily reviewed. I respectively implement corresponding
rstreasons in those functions. After this, we can trace the whole tcp
passive reset with clear reasons.

Jason Xing (5):
  tcp: fully support sk reset reasons in tcp_rcv_synsent_state_process()
  tcp: fully support sk reset reason in tcp_ack()
  tcp: fully support sk reset reason in tcp_rcv_state_process()
  tcp: handle timewait cases in rstreason logic
  tcp: handle rstreason in tcp_check_req()

 include/net/rstreason.h  | 58 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c      |  2 +-
 net/ipv4/tcp_minisocks.c |  2 +-
 net/ipv6/tcp_ipv6.c      |  2 +-
 4 files changed, 61 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.3