Subject: [PATCH v2 net-next 0/5] ENA driver changes May 2024

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2024 13:46:32 +0000

From: David Arinzon <[email-masked]>

This patchset contains several misc and minor
changes to the ENA driver.

Changes from v1:
- Removed interrupt moderation hint from the
  patchset. The change is moved back to
  development state and will be released as
  part of a different patchset in the future. 

David Arinzon (5):
  net: ena: Add a counter for driver's reset failures
  net: ena: Reduce holes in ena_com structures
  net: ena: Add validation for completion descriptors consistency
  net: ena: Changes around strscpy calls
  net: ena: Change initial rx_usec interval

 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.h     |  6 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_eth_com.c | 37 ++++++++++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_eth_com.h |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_ethtool.c | 17 +++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  | 37 ++++++++++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.h  |  1 +
 .../net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_regs_defs.h   |  1 +
 7 files changed, 73 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)

-- 
2.40.1