Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/8] Introduce fwctl subystem

From: Jason Gunthorpe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2024 09:06:34 -0300

On Tue, Jun 04, 2024 at 08:11:03PM -0700, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> On Mon,  3 Jun 2024 12:53:16 -0300 Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> >  Broadcom Networking - https://lore.kernel.org/r/Zf2n02q0GevGdS-Z@C02YVCJELVCG
> 
> Please double check with Broadcom if they are still supportive, 
> in the current form.

They are free to comment.

> Please include lore links to previous postings.

The link to mlx5ctl is already in the cover letter and Saeed linked
from there to enough of the prior stuff.
 
> Please carry my nack on future version. At least as long as
> the write access checks are.. good-faith-based.

I will include the acks and nacks related to the general concept on
the documentation patch 6 along with a links and mention in the PR
when we get there.

Jason