Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 0/2] Fix changing DSA conduit

From: Marek Behún <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2024 15:33:27 +0200

This series fixes an issue in the DSA code related to host interface UC
address installed into port FDB and port conduit address database when
live-changing port conduit.

The first patch refactores/deduplicates the installation/uninstallation
of the interface's MAC address and the second patch fixes the issue.

Cover letter for v1 and v2:
  https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/netdevbpf/cover/[email-masked]/
  https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/netdevbpf/cover/[email-masked]/

Marek Behún (2):
  net: dsa: deduplicate code adding / deleting the port address to fdb
  net: dsa: update the unicast MAC address when changing conduit

 net/dsa/port.c | 40 +++++++++++++++++++++
 net/dsa/user.c | 97 ++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------------
 net/dsa/user.h |  2 ++
 3 files changed, 89 insertions(+), 50 deletions(-)

-- 
2.43.2