Subject: [ANN] LPC 2024 - Networking Track CFP

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2024 14:30:56 -0700

Hi!

We are pleased to announce the Call for Proposals (CFP) for 
the Networking track at the 2024 edition of the Linux Plumbers 
Conference (LPC) which is taking place in Vienna, Austria, 
on September 18th - 20th, 2024.

LPC Networking track is an in-person (and virtual) manifestation 
of the netdev mailing list, bringing together developers, users 
and vendors to discuss topics related to Linux networking. 
Relevant topics span from proposals for kernel changes, through user
space tooling, to presenting interesting use cases, new protocols 
or new, interesting problems waiting for a solution.

The goal is to allow gathering early feedback on proposals, reach
consensus on long running mailing list discussions and raise awareness
of interesting work or use cases. We are seeking proposals of 30-45 min
in length (including Q&A discussion). Presenting in person is preferred,
however, exceptions could be given for remotely presenting if attending
in person is challenging.

Please submit your proposals through the official LPC website at:

 	https://lpc.events/event/18/abstracts/

Make sure to select "Networking Track" in the track pull-down menu.
After four years of co-locating BPF & Networking Tracks together this
year we separated the two, again. Please submit to the track which
feels suitable, the committee will transfer submissions between tracks
as it deems necessary.

The Networking track technical committee consists of:

  David S. Miller
  Andrew Lunn
  Eric Dumazet
  Jakub Kicinski
  Paolo Abeni
  Willem de Bruijn

Proposals must be submitted by August 4th; submitters will be notified
of acceptance by August 9th. Final slides (as PDF) are due on the first
day of the conference. 

We are very much looking forward to a great conference and seeing you all!