Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/8] net: support 2.5G ethernet in dwmac-qcom-ethqos

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 20:45:41 +0200

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>

The following series introduces various related changes that allow
supporting 2.5G ethernet on the sa8775p-ride board.

First two patches add support for the new SGMII mode in PHY core and the
dwmac-qcom-ethqos driver. Next three introduce support for a new PHY
model to the aquantia driver (while at it: fix two issues I noticed).

Final three provide a way to work around a DMA reset issue on the
sa8775p-ride board where RX clocks from the PHY are not available during
the reset.

Bartosz Golaszewski (8):
  net: phy: add support for overclocked SGMII
  net: stmmac: qcom-ethqos: add support for 2.5G overlocked SGMII mode
  net: phy: aquantia: add missing include guards
  net: phy: aquantia: add support for aqr115c
  net: phy: aquantia: wait for FW reset before checking the vendor ID
  net: stmmac: provide the link_up() callback
  net: stmmac: provide the open() callback
  net: stmmac: qcom-ethqos: add a DMA-reset quirk for sa8775p-ride-r3

 .../stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-qcom-ethqos.c        | 44 +++++++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c |  6 +++
 drivers/net/phy/aquantia/aquantia.h           |  6 +++
 drivers/net/phy/aquantia/aquantia_firmware.c  |  4 ++
 drivers/net/phy/aquantia/aquantia_main.c      | 47 +++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/phy/phy-core.c                    |  1 +
 drivers/net/phy/phylink.c                     | 13 ++++-
 include/linux/phy.h                           |  4 ++
 include/linux/stmmac.h                        |  2 +
 9 files changed, 121 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
2.43.0