Subject: Re: [PATCH net] af_unix: Disable MSG_OOB handling for sockets in sockmap/sockhash

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 17:02:32 -0700

On Thu, 20 Jun 2024 15:12:23 -0700 Kuniyuki Iwashima wrote:
> Sorry for not mentioning this before, but could you replace "net" with
> "bpf" in Subject and rebase the patch on bpf.git so that we can trigger
> the patchwork's CI ?
> 
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf.git

netdev runs the BPF CI, too, FWIW.

Open the patch in patchwork:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/netdevbpf/patch/[email-masked]/
Click on contest in "checks".
Select Executor = "gh-bpf-ci".
Click on "outputs", you should get to:
https://github.com/kernel-patches/bpf/actions/runs/9607623089
If you click in context on the branch name it will take you to
the tested branch:
https://github.com/linux-netdev/testing/commits/net-next-2024-06-21--03-00
which had:
  af_unix: Disable MSG_OOB handling for sockets in sockmap/sockhash
applied, 5th from the top.