Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] dt-bindings: net: Define properties at top-level

From: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2024 07:28:12 +0800

Hi Rob,

kernel test robot noticed the following build warnings:

[auto build test WARNING on net-next/main]

url:    https://github.com/intel-lab-lkp/linux/commits/Rob-Herring-Arm/dt-bindings-net-Define-properties-at-top-level/20240626-091748
base:   net-next/main
patch link:    https://lore.kernel.org/r/20240625215442.190557-2-robh%40kernel.org
patch subject: [PATCH net-next] dt-bindings: net: Define properties at top-level
config: arm64-randconfig-051-20240628 (https://download.01.org/0day-ci/archive/20240628/[email-masked]/config)
compiler: aarch64-linux-gcc (GCC) 13.2.0
dtschema version: 2024.6.dev2+g3b69bad
reproduce (this is a W=1 build): (https://download.01.org/0day-ci/archive/20240628/[email-masked]/reproduce)

If you fix the issue in a separate patch/commit (i.e. not just a new version of
the same patch/commit), kindly add following tags
| Reported-by: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
| Closes: https://lore.kernel.org/oe-kbuild-all/[email-masked]/

dtcheck warnings: (new ones prefixed by >>)
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328.dtsi:732.17-740.5: Warning (graph_child_address): /vop@ff370000/port: graph node has single child node 'endpoint@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3318-a95x-z2.dtb: hdmi@ff3c0000: interrupts: [[0, 35, 4], [0, 71, 4]] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip,dw-hdmi.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3318-a95x-z2.dtb: hdmi@ff3c0000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupts', 'reg' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip,dw-hdmi.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3318-a95x-z2.dtb: /phy@ff430000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-hdmi-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3318-a95x-z2.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3318-a95x-z2.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3318-a95x-z2.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3318-a95x-z2.dtb: ethernet@ff550000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3318-a95x-z2.dtb: ethernet@ff550000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('assigned-clock-rate', 'interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'mdio', 'phy-handle', 'phy-mode', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'rx-fifo-depth', 'snps,txpbl', 'tx-fifo-depth' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328.dtsi:732.17-740.5: Warning (graph_child_address): /vop@ff370000/port: graph node has single child node 'endpoint@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-a1.dtb: hdmi@ff3c0000: interrupts: [[0, 35, 4], [0, 71, 4]] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip,dw-hdmi.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-a1.dtb: hdmi@ff3c0000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupts', 'reg' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip,dw-hdmi.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-a1.dtb: /phy@ff430000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-hdmi-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-a1.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-a1.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-a1.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: snps,pbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-a1.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-a1.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'mdio', 'phy-handle', 'phy-mode', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'rx-fifo-depth', 'snps,aal', 'snps,pbl', 'snps,txpbl', 'tx-fifo-depth' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-a1.dtb: ethernet@ff550000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328.dtsi:732.17-740.5: Warning (graph_child_address): /vop@ff370000/port: graph node has single child node 'endpoint@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-evb.dtb: hdmi@ff3c0000: interrupts: [[0, 35, 4], [0, 71, 4]] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip,dw-hdmi.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-evb.dtb: /phy@ff430000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-hdmi-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-evb.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-evb.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-evb.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-evb.dtb: ethernet@ff550000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-evb.dtb: ethernet@ff550000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('assigned-clock-rate', 'interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'mdio', 'phy-handle', 'phy-mode', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'rx-fifo-depth', 'snps,txpbl', 'tx-fifo-depth' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328.dtsi:732.17-740.5: Warning (graph_child_address): /vop@ff370000/port: graph node has single child node 'endpoint@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2c.dtb: hdmi@ff3c0000: interrupts: [[0, 35, 4], [0, 71, 4]] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip,dw-hdmi.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2c.dtb: /phy@ff430000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-hdmi-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2c.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2c.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2c.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2c.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'mdio', 'phy-handle', 'phy-mode', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'rx-fifo-depth', 'snps,aal', 'snps,txpbl', 'tx-fifo-depth' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2c.dtb: ethernet@ff550000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328.dtsi:732.17-740.5: Warning (graph_child_address): /vop@ff370000/port: graph node has single child node 'endpoint@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2c-plus.dtb: hdmi@ff3c0000: interrupts: [[0, 35, 4], [0, 71, 4]] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip,dw-hdmi.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2c-plus.dtb: /phy@ff430000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-hdmi-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2c-plus.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2c-plus.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2c-plus.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2c-plus.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'mdio', 'phy-handle', 'phy-mode', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'rx-fifo-depth', 'snps,aal', 'snps,txpbl', 'tx-fifo-depth' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2c-plus.dtb: ethernet@ff550000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328.dtsi:732.17-740.5: Warning (graph_child_address): /vop@ff370000/port: graph node has single child node 'endpoint@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2s.dtb: hdmi@ff3c0000: interrupts: [[0, 35, 4], [0, 71, 4]] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip,dw-hdmi.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2s.dtb: /phy@ff430000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-hdmi-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2s.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2s.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2s.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2s.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'mdio', 'phy-handle', 'phy-mode', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'rx-fifo-depth', 'snps,aal', 'snps,txpbl', 'tx-fifo-depth' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-nanopi-r2s.dtb: ethernet@ff550000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328.dtsi:732.17-740.5: Warning (graph_child_address): /vop@ff370000/port: graph node has single child node 'endpoint@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-orangepi-r1-plus.dtb: hdmi@ff3c0000: interrupts: [[0, 35, 4], [0, 71, 4]] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip,dw-hdmi.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-orangepi-r1-plus.dtb: /phy@ff430000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-hdmi-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-orangepi-r1-plus.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-orangepi-r1-plus.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-orangepi-r1-plus.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-orangepi-r1-plus.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'mdio', 'phy-handle', 'phy-mode', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'rx-fifo-depth', 'snps,aal', 'snps,txpbl', 'tx-fifo-depth' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-orangepi-r1-plus.dtb: ethernet@ff550000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328.dtsi:732.17-740.5: Warning (graph_child_address): /vop@ff370000/port: graph node has single child node 'endpoint@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-orangepi-r1-plus-lts.dtb: hdmi@ff3c0000: interrupts: [[0, 35, 4], [0, 71, 4]] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip,dw-hdmi.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-orangepi-r1-plus-lts.dtb: /phy@ff430000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-hdmi-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-orangepi-r1-plus-lts.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-orangepi-r1-plus-lts.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-orangepi-r1-plus-lts.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-orangepi-r1-plus-lts.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'mdio', 'phy-handle', 'phy-mode', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'rx-fifo-depth', 'snps,aal', 'snps,txpbl', 'tx-fifo-depth' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-orangepi-r1-plus-lts.dtb: ethernet@ff550000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328.dtsi:732.17-740.5: Warning (graph_child_address): /vop@ff370000/port: graph node has single child node 'endpoint@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock64.dtb: hdmi@ff3c0000: interrupts: [[0, 35, 4], [0, 71, 4]] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip,dw-hdmi.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock64.dtb: hdmi@ff3c0000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupts', 'reg' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip,dw-hdmi.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock64.dtb: /phy@ff430000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-hdmi-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock64.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock64.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock64.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock64.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'rx-fifo-depth', 'snps,force_thresh_dma_mode', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl', 'tx-fifo-depth' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock64.dtb: ethernet@ff550000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328.dtsi:732.17-740.5: Warning (graph_child_address): /vop@ff370000/port: graph node has single child node 'endpoint@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock-pi-e.dtb: hdmi@ff3c0000: interrupts: [[0, 35, 4], [0, 71, 4]] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip,dw-hdmi.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock-pi-e.dtb: /phy@ff430000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-hdmi-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock-pi-e.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock-pi-e.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock-pi-e.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock-pi-e.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: snps,rxpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock-pi-e.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'mdio', 'phy-handle', 'phy-mode', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'rx-fifo-depth', 'snps,aal', 'snps,rxpbl', 'snps,txpbl', 'tx-fifo-depth' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock-pi-e.dtb: ethernet@ff550000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock-pi-e.dtb: ethernet@ff550000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'mdio', 'phy-handle', 'phy-mode', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'rx-fifo-depth', 'snps,txpbl', 'tx-fifo-depth' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328.dtsi:732.17-740.5: Warning (graph_child_address): /vop@ff370000/port: graph node has single child node 'endpoint@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-cc.dtb: hdmi@ff3c0000: interrupts: [[0, 35, 4], [0, 71, 4]] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip,dw-hdmi.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-cc.dtb: hdmi@ff3c0000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupts', 'reg' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip,dw-hdmi.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-cc.dtb: /phy@ff430000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-hdmi-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-cc.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-cc.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-cc.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-cc.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: snps,rxpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-cc.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'rx-fifo-depth', 'snps,aal', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,rxpbl', 'snps,txpbl', 'tx-fifo-depth' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-cc.dtb: ethernet@ff550000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328.dtsi:732.17-740.5: Warning (graph_child_address): /vop@ff370000/port: graph node has single child node 'endpoint@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-pc.dtb: hdmi@ff3c0000: interrupts: [[0, 35, 4], [0, 71, 4]] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip,dw-hdmi.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-pc.dtb: hdmi@ff3c0000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupts', 'reg' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip,dw-hdmi.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-pc.dtb: /phy@ff430000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-hdmi-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-pc.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-pc.dtb: /clock-controller@ff440000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3328-cru', 'rockchip,cru', 'syscon']
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-pc.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-pc.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: snps,rxpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-pc.dtb: ethernet@ff540000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'rx-fifo-depth', 'snps,aal', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,rxpbl', 'snps,txpbl', 'tx-fifo-depth' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-pc.dtb: ethernet@ff550000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-eaidk-610.dts:582.31-584.7: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /i2c@ff3d0000/typec-portc@22/ports/port@0/endpoint@0: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-eaidk-610.dts:907.7-914.4: Warning (graph_child_address): /usb@fe800000/usb@fe800000/port: graph node has single child node 'endpoint@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-eaidk-610.dts:576.9-586.5: Warning (graph_child_address): /i2c@ff3d0000/typec-portc@22/ports: graph node has single child node 'port@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-eaidk-610.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-eaidk-610.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-eaidk-610.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-eaidk-610.dtb: /i2c@ff110000/audio-codec@1a: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rt5651']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-eaidk-610.dtb: typec-portc@22: 'ports' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/fcs,fusb302.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-eaidk-610.dtb: syscon@ff770000: usb2phy@e450: 'port' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/soc/rockchip/grf.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-eaidk-610.dtb: syscon@ff770000: usb2phy@e450: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('port' was unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/soc/rockchip/grf.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-eaidk-610.dtb: usb2phy@e450: 'port' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2180.20-2182.6: Warning (graph_child_address): /dp@ff970000/ports/port@1: graph node has single child node 'endpoint@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-evb.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-evb.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-evb.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-evb.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-evb.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-evb.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-evb.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-ficus.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-ficus.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-ficus.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-ficus.dtb: bluetooth: clock-names: 'oneOf' conditional failed, one must be fixed:
   	['ext_clock'] is too short
   	'extclk' was expected
   	'txco' was expected
   	'lpo' was expected
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/broadcom-bluetooth.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-ficus.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-ficus.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-firefly.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-firefly.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-firefly.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-firefly.dtb: /i2c@ff110000/rt5640@1c: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['realtek,rt5640']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-firefly.dtb: syscon@ff770000: usb2phy@e450: 'port' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/soc/rockchip/grf.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-firefly.dtb: syscon@ff770000: usb2phy@e450: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('port' was unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/soc/rockchip/grf.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-firefly.dtb: usb2phy@e450: 'port' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/phy/rockchip,inno-usb2phy.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-firefly.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2180.20-2182.6: Warning (graph_child_address): /dp@ff970000/ports/port@1: graph node has single child node 'endpoint@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-bob.dtb: pcie@0,0: wifi@0,0:interrupts:0:0: 8 is not one of [1, 2, 3, 4]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/pci/pci-bus-common.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-bob.dtb: pcie@0,0: wifi@0,0:interrupts:0: [8, 8] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/pci/pci-bus-common.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-bob.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-bob.dtb: usb@fe800000: 'extcon' does not match any of the regexes: '^usb@', 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/rockchip,rk3399-dwc3.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-bob.dtb: usb@fe900000: 'extcon' does not match any of the regexes: '^usb@', 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/rockchip,rk3399-dwc3.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-bob.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-bob.dtb: /i2c@ff110000/rt5514@57: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['realtek,rt5514']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-bob.dtb: /spi@ff1e0000/spi2@0: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['realtek,rt5514']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-bob.dtb: da7219@1a: da7219_aad:dlg,jack-det-rate:0: '32ms_64ms' is not one of ['32_64', '64_128', '128_256', '256_512']
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/sound/dialog,da7219.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2180.20-2182.6: Warning (graph_child_address): /dp@ff970000/ports/port@1: graph node has single child node 'endpoint@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-kevin.dtb: pcie@0,0: wifi@0,0:interrupts:0:0: 8 is not one of [1, 2, 3, 4]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/pci/pci-bus-common.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-kevin.dtb: pcie@0,0: wifi@0,0:interrupts:0: [8, 8] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/pci/pci-bus-common.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-kevin.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-kevin.dtb: usb@fe800000: 'extcon' does not match any of the regexes: '^usb@', 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/rockchip,rk3399-dwc3.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-kevin.dtb: usb@fe900000: 'extcon' does not match any of the regexes: '^usb@', 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/rockchip,rk3399-dwc3.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-kevin.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-kevin.dtb: /i2c@ff110000/rt5514@57: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['realtek,rt5514']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-kevin.dtb: /spi@ff1e0000/spi2@0: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['realtek,rt5514']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-kevin.dtb: da7219@1a: da7219_aad:dlg,jack-det-rate:0: '32ms_64ms' is not one of ['32_64', '64_128', '128_256', '256_512']
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/sound/dialog,da7219.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:1947.9-1956.5: Warning (graph_child_address): /isp0@ff910000/ports: graph node has single child node 'port@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-dumo.dtb: pcie@0,0: wifi@0,0:compatible: ['qcom,ath10k'] does not contain items matching the given schema
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/pci/pci-bus-common.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-dumo.dtb: pcie@0,0: wifi@0,0:reg: [[0, 0, 0, 0, 0], [50331664, 0, 0, 0, 2097152]] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/pci/pci-bus-common.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-dumo.dtb: wifi@0,0: reg: [[0, 0, 0, 0, 0], [50331664, 0, 0, 0, 2097152]] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/wireless/qcom,ath10k.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-dumo.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-dumo.dtb: usb@fe3a0000: bluetooth@1:compatible: ['usbcf3,e300', 'usb4ca,301a'] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/generic-ohci.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-dumo.dtb: usb@fe3a0000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('#address-cells', '#size-cells', 'bluetooth@1' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/generic-ohci.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-dumo.dtb: usb@fe800000: 'extcon' does not match any of the regexes: '^usb@', 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/rockchip,rk3399-dwc3.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-dumo.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-dumo.dtb: da7219@1a: da7219_aad:dlg,jack-det-rate:0: '32ms_64ms' is not one of ['32_64', '64_128', '128_256', '256_512']
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/sound/dialog,da7219.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:1947.9-1956.5: Warning (graph_child_address): /isp0@ff910000/ports: graph node has single child node 'port@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-inx.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-inx.dtb: usb@fe3a0000: bluetooth@1:compatible: ['usbcf3,e300', 'usb4ca,301a'] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/generic-ohci.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-inx.dtb: usb@fe3a0000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('#address-cells', '#size-cells', 'bluetooth@1' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/generic-ohci.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-inx.dtb: usb@fe800000: 'extcon' does not match any of the regexes: '^usb@', 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/rockchip,rk3399-dwc3.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-inx.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-inx.dtb: da7219@1a: da7219_aad:dlg,jack-det-rate:0: '32ms_64ms' is not one of ['32_64', '64_128', '128_256', '256_512']
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/sound/dialog,da7219.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:1947.9-1956.5: Warning (graph_child_address): /isp0@ff910000/ports: graph node has single child node 'port@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-kd.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-kd.dtb: usb@fe3a0000: bluetooth@1:compatible: ['usbcf3,e300', 'usb4ca,301a'] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/generic-ohci.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-kd.dtb: usb@fe3a0000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('#address-cells', '#size-cells', 'bluetooth@1' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/generic-ohci.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-kd.dtb: usb@fe800000: 'extcon' does not match any of the regexes: '^usb@', 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/rockchip,rk3399-dwc3.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-kd.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet-kd.dtb: da7219@1a: da7219_aad:dlg,jack-det-rate:0: '32ms_64ms' is not one of ['32_64', '64_128', '128_256', '256_512']
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/sound/dialog,da7219.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-hugsun-x99.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-hugsun-x99.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-hugsun-x99.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-hugsun-x99.dtb: bluetooth: clock-names: 'oneOf' conditional failed, one must be fixed:
   	['ext_clock'] is too short
   	'extclk' was expected
   	'txco' was expected
   	'lpo' was expected
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/broadcom-bluetooth.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-hugsun-x99.dtb: syr827@40: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('regulator-compatible' was unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/regulator/fcs,fan53555.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge-captain.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge-captain.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge-captain.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge-captain.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge-captain.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge-captain.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge-captain.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge-v.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge-v.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge-v.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge-v.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge-v.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge-v.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge-v.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-kobol-helios64.dtb: pcie@f8000000: 'pinctrl-0' is a dependency of 'pinctrl-names'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/pinctrl/pinctrl-consumer.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-kobol-helios64.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-kobol-helios64.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-kobol-helios64.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-kobol-helios64.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-kobol-helios64.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-kobol-helios64.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-kobol-helios64.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-leez-p710.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-leez-p710.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-leez-p710.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-leez-p710.dtb: bluetooth: clock-names: 'oneOf' conditional failed, one must be fixed:
   	['ext_clock'] is too short
   	'extclk' was expected
   	'txco' was expected
   	'lpo' was expected
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/broadcom-bluetooth.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-leez-p710.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-leez-p710.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopc-t4.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopc-t4.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'mdio', 'phy-handle', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopc-t4.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopc-t4.dtb: typec-portc@22: 'connector' is a required property
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/fcs,fusb302.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopc-t4.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopc-t4.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopc-t4.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopc-t4.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-m4.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-m4.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'mdio', 'phy-handle', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-m4.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-m4.dtb: typec-portc@22: 'connector' is a required property
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/fcs,fusb302.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-m4.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-m4.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-m4.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-m4.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:1356.21-1369.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /i2c@ff3d0000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-m4b.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-m4b.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'mdio', 'phy-handle', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-m4b.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-m4b.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-m4b.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-m4b.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-m4b.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-neo4.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-neo4.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'mdio', 'phy-handle', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-neo4.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-neo4.dtb: typec-portc@22: 'connector' is a required property
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/fcs,fusb302.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-neo4.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-neo4.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-neo4.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-neo4.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-r4s.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-r4s.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'mdio', 'phy-handle', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-r4s.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-r4s.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-r4s.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-r4s.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-r4s.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-r4s-enterprise.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-r4s-enterprise.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'mdio', 'nvmem-cell-names', 'nvmem-cells', 'phy-handle', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-r4s-enterprise.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-r4s-enterprise.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-r4s-enterprise.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-r4s-enterprise.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi-r4s-enterprise.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-orangepi.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-orangepi.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'mdio', 'phy-handle', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-orangepi.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-orangepi.dtb: cm32181@10: 'vdd-supply' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/trivial-devices.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-orangepi.dtb: syscon@ff770000: usb2phy@e450: 'port' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/soc/rockchip/grf.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-orangepi.dtb: syscon@ff770000: usb2phy@e450: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('port' was unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/soc/rockchip/grf.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-orangepi.dtb: usb2phy@e450: 'port' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/phy/rockchip,inno-usb2phy.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2180.20-2182.6: Warning (graph_child_address): /dp@ff970000/ports/port@1: graph node has single child node 'endpoint@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-pinebook-pro.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-pinebook-pro.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-pinebook-pro.dtb: spi@ff1d0000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('max-freq' was unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/spi/spi-rockchip.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-pinebook-pro.dtb: syscon@ff770000: usb2phy@e450: 'port' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/soc/rockchip/grf.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-pinebook-pro.dtb: syscon@ff770000: usb2phy@e450: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('port' was unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/soc/rockchip/grf.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-pinebook-pro.dtb: usb2phy@e450: 'port' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/phy/rockchip,inno-usb2phy.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2098.21-2100.6: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000/ports/port@1: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2098.21-2100.6: Warning (graph_child_address): /dsi@ff960000/ports/port@1: graph node has single child node 'endpoint', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-pinephone-pro.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-pinephone-pro.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-pinephone-pro.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-pinephone-pro.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-pinephone-pro.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-pinephone-pro.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-pinephone-pro.dtb: vop@ff8f0000: assigned-clocks: [[8, 183], [8, 181], [8, 219], [8, 475]] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip-vop.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-pinephone-pro.dtb: vop@ff8f0000: assigned-clock-rates:0: [0, 0, 400000000, 100000000] is too long
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/display/rockchip/rockchip-vop.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-puma-haikou.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-puma-haikou.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-puma-haikou.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-puma-haikou.dtb: fan@18: '#cooling-cells' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/trivial-devices.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-puma-haikou.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-puma-haikou.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-puma-haikou.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-puma-haikou.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-puma-haikou.dtb: pinctrl: gpios: {'q7-thermal-pin': {'rockchip,pins': [[0, 3, 0, 186]], 'phandle': [[182]]}} is not of type 'array'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/gpio/gpio-consumer.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc.dtb: usb-typec@22: 'connector' is a required property
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/fcs,fusb302.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc.dtb: /i2c@ff160000/regulator@66: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['mps,mp8859']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc.dtb: usb-typec@22: 'connector' is a required property
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/fcs,fusb302.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc-mezzanine.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc-mezzanine.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc-mezzanine.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc-mezzanine.dtb: usb-typec@22: 'connector' is a required property
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/fcs,fusb302.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc-mezzanine.dtb: /i2c@ff160000/regulator@66: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['mps,mp8859']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc-mezzanine.dtb: usb-typec@22: 'connector' is a required property
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/fcs,fusb302.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc-mezzanine.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc-mezzanine.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc-mezzanine.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:1356.21-1369.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /i2c@ff3d0000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc-plus.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc-plus.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc-plus.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc-plus.dtb: es8388@11: 'DVDD-supply' is a required property
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/sound/everest,es8328.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc-plus.dtb: es8388@11: 'AVDD-supply' is a required property
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/sound/everest,es8328.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc-plus.dtb: es8388@11: 'PVDD-supply' is a required property
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/sound/everest,es8328.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc-plus.dtb: es8388@11: 'HPVDD-supply' is a required property
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/sound/everest,es8328.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-4c-plus.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-4c-plus.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-4c-plus.dtb: usb@fe800000: 'extcon' does not match any of the regexes: '^usb@', 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/rockchip,rk3399-dwc3.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-4c-plus.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-4c-plus.dtb: regulator@40: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('regulator-compatible' was unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/regulator/fcs,fan53555.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-4c-plus.dtb: regulator@41: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('regulator-compatible' was unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/regulator/fcs,fan53555.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-4c-plus.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-4c-plus.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-4se.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-4se.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-4se.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-4se.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-4se.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-4se.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-4se.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-4se.dtb: sdio-pwrseq: clock-names:0: 'ext_clock' was expected
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/mmc/mmc-pwrseq-simple.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-4se.dtb: spdif-dit: 'port' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/sound/linux,spdif-dit.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4a.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4a.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4a.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4a.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4a.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4a.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4a.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4a.dtb: sdio-pwrseq: clock-names:0: 'ext_clock' was expected
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/mmc/mmc-pwrseq-simple.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4a.dtb: spdif-dit: 'port' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/sound/linux,spdif-dit.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4a-plus.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4a-plus.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4a-plus.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4a-plus.dtb: codec@11: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-parent', 'interrupts' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/sound/everest,es8316.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4a-plus.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4a-plus.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4a-plus.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4a-plus.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4a-plus.dtb: sdio-pwrseq: clock-names:0: 'ext_clock' was expected
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/mmc/mmc-pwrseq-simple.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4b.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4b.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4b.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4b.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4b.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4b.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4b.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4b.dtb: sdio-pwrseq: clock-names:0: 'ext_clock' was expected
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/mmc/mmc-pwrseq-simple.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4b.dtb: spdif-dit: 'port' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/sound/linux,spdif-dit.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4b-plus.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4b-plus.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4b-plus.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4b-plus.dtb: codec@11: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-parent', 'interrupts' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/sound/everest,es8316.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4b-plus.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4b-plus.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4b-plus.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4b-plus.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4b-plus.dtb: sdio-pwrseq: clock-names:0: 'ext_clock' was expected
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/mmc/mmc-pwrseq-simple.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4c.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4c.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4c.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4c.dtb: codec@11: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-parent', 'interrupts' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/sound/everest,es8316.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4c.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4c.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4c.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4c.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4c.dtb: sdio-pwrseq: clock-names:0: 'ext_clock' was expected
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/mmc/mmc-pwrseq-simple.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock960.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock960.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock960.dtb: bluetooth: clock-names: 'oneOf' conditional failed, one must be fixed:
   	['ext_clock'] is too short
   	'extclk' was expected
   	'txco' was expected
   	'lpo' was expected
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/broadcom-bluetooth.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock960.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock960.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64-v2.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64-v2.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64-v2.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64-v2.dtb: typec-portc@22: 'connector' is a required property
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/fcs,fusb302.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64-v2.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64-v2.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64-v2.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64-v2.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64-v2.dtb: spdif-dit: 'port' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/sound/linux,spdif-dit.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64.dtb: typec-portc@22: 'connector' is a required property
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/usb/fcs,fusb302.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64.dtb: spdif-dit: 'port' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/sound/linux,spdif-dit.yaml#
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-sapphire.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-sapphire.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-sapphire.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-sapphire.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-sapphire.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-sapphire.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-sapphire.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2180.20-2182.6: Warning (graph_child_address): /dp@ff970000/ports/port@1: graph node has single child node 'endpoint@0', #address-cells/#size-cells are not necessary
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-sapphire-excavator.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-sapphire-excavator.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-sapphire-excavator.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-sapphire-excavator.dtb: /i2c@ff110000/rt5651@1a: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rt5651']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-sapphire-excavator.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-sapphire-excavator.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-sapphire-excavator.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-sapphire-excavator.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
--
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:530.26-564.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe800000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:566.26-600.4: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): /usb@fe900000: node has a unit name, but no reg or ranges property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2063.25-2102.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff960000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi:2104.26-2144.4: Warning (avoid_unnecessary_addr_size): /dsi@ff968000: unnecessary #address-cells/#size-cells without "ranges" or child "reg" property
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399pro-rock-pi-n10.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: snps,txpbl: False schema does not allow [[4]]
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
>> arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399pro-rock-pi-n10.dtb: ethernet@fe300000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('interrupt-names', 'interrupts', 'phy-mode', 'power-domains', 'reg', 'reset-names', 'resets', 'snps,reset-active-low', 'snps,reset-delays-us', 'snps,reset-gpio', 'snps,txpbl' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/rockchip-dwmac.yaml#
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399pro-rock-pi-n10.dtb: /dp@fec00000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-cdn-dp']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399pro-rock-pi-n10.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/phy@f780: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-emmc-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399pro-rock-pi-n10.dtb: /syscon@ff770000/pcie-phy: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-pcie-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399pro-rock-pi-n10.dtb: /phy@ff7c0000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']
   arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399pro-rock-pi-n10.dtb: /phy@ff800000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['rockchip,rk3399-typec-phy']

-- 
0-DAY CI Kernel Test Service
https://github.com/intel/lkp-tests/wiki