Subject: pull-request: wireless-2024-07-04

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2024 11:14:30 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net tree, more info below. Please let me know if there
are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit c40ff9b662d08c86b7a46067155a97af0074bb93:

  MAINTAINERS: wifi: update ath.git location (2024-06-26 20:35:30 +0300)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless.git tags/wireless-2024-07-04

for you to fetch changes up to 4130c67cd123a36c902cbe9ce5a2efbc33eb18c0:

  wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: check vif for NULL/ERR_PTR before dereference (2024-07-03 16:06:54 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless fixes for v6.10

Hopefully the last fixes for v6.10. Fix a regression in wilc1000 where
bitrate Information Elements longer than 255 bytes were broken.
Few fixes also to mac80211 and iwlwifi.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Daniel Gabay (1):
      wifi: iwlwifi: properly set WIPHY_FLAG_SUPPORTS_EXT_KEK_KCK

Emmanuel Grumbach (1):
      wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: don't wake up rx_sync_waitq upon RFKILL

Johannes Berg (2):
      wifi: mac80211: fix BSS_CHANGED_UNSOL_BCAST_PROBE_RESP
      wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: avoid link lookup in statistics

Jozef Hopko (1):
      wifi: wilc1000: fix ies_len type in connect path

Miri Korenblit (1):
      wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: check vif for NULL/ERR_PTR before dereference

 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/mac80211.c | 14 +++++++-------
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/ops.c      |  8 +++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/rx.c       | 15 +++++++--------
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/hif.c     |  3 ++-
 include/net/mac80211.h                            |  2 +-
 5 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)