Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/5] selftests: drv-net: rss_ctx: more tests

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2024 14:36:22 -0700

Add a few more tests for RSS.

v2:
 - update the commit messages
 - add a comment in patch 2
v1: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/

Jakub Kicinski (5):
  selftests: drv-net: rss_ctx: fix cleanup in the basic test
  selftests: drv-net: rss_ctx: factor out send traffic and check
  selftests: drv-net: rss_ctx: test queue changes vs user RSS config
  selftests: drv-net: rss_ctx: check behavior of indirection table
    resizing
  selftests: drv-net: rss_ctx: test flow rehashing without impacting
    traffic

 .../selftests/drivers/net/hw/rss_ctx.py       | 214 ++++++++++++++++--
 1 file changed, 189 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

-- 
2.45.2