Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] selftests: mptcp: lib: fix shellcheck errors

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2024 09:44:25 -0700

On Mon, 15 Jul 2024 11:07:26 +0200 Matthieu Baerts wrote:
> > Speaking of MPTCP tests - I added the connect test to ignored today.
> > Too many failures :(  
> 
> Sorry for that, and thank you for having ignore it for the 'dbg' runner.
> 
> This sudden regression looks strange. Our CI didn't catch this issue so
> far. It is only happening with the debug kernel config.
> 
> Do you know if anything has changed recently -- around the 11th of July
> -- on NIPA's config side that is not documented? e.g. more jobs in
> parallel, new kernel config? I didn't see anything that could cause the
> new issues when looking at NIPA's git log and the CI change log sheet.

The usual suspect on Thursdays is that we pull in changes from Linus,
it'd be surprising if there were major changes there the week of the
release but maybe..

> I will try to reproduce the issue locally, maybe it is caused by a patch
> that is in patchwork, but not in net or net-next yet.

I was going to mention Kuniyuki's patch but you discovered it already :)