Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 1/6] device property: document device_for_each_child_node macro

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2024 09:40:08 +0200

On Mon, Jul 22, 2024 at 09:15:26AM +0200, Markus Elfring wrote:
> …
> > + * Unavailable nodes are skipped i.e. this macro is implicitly _available_.
> …
> 
> How good does presented information fit together in this comment line?

Hi,

This is the semi-friendly patch-bot of Greg Kroah-Hartman.

Markus, you seem to have sent a nonsensical or otherwise pointless
review comment to a patch submission on a Linux kernel developer mailing
list.  I strongly suggest that you not do this anymore.  Please do not
bother developers who are actively working to produce patches and
features with comments that, in the end, are a waste of time.

Patch submitter, please ignore Markus's suggestion; you do not need to
follow it at all.  The person/bot/AI that sent it is being ignored by
almost all Linux kernel maintainers for having a persistent pattern of
behavior of producing distracting and pointless commentary, and
inability to adapt to feedback.  Please feel free to also ignore emails
from them.

thanks,

greg k-h's patch email bot