Subject: [ANN] Reminder: deadline for LPC and netconf 2024 submission approaching

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2024 16:51:02 -0700

Hi!

The deadline for submissions to LPC and netconf is fast approaching
(August 4th, we extended the previous netconf deadline to align).

Quoting from the LPC CFP:

  Relevant topics span from proposals for kernel changes, through user
  space tooling, to presenting interesting use cases, new protocols 
  or new, interesting problems waiting for a solution.

  The goal is to allow gathering early feedback on proposals, reach
  consensus on long running mailing list discussions and raise awareness
  of interesting work or use cases. We are seeking proposals of 30-45 min
  in length (including Q&A discussion). Presenting in person is preferred,
  however, exceptions could be given for remotely presenting if attending
  in person is challenging.

LPC CFP: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
netconf: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]

Please feel free to submit the same topic to netconf and LPC.

netconf is a great opportunity to discuss proposals and challenges with
the maintainers and key contributors, refer to materials from previous
editions to get a sense of the topics:
https://netdev.bots.linux.dev/netconf/
Submissions of LPC are via the website, for netconf please send me
a few sentences over email. Don't be shy!

Note that we have some speaker tickets to provide to those who haven't
registered for LPC, yet.

If there are any questions or concerns don't hesitate to reach out
to me on- or off-list.

Last but not least, remember that netconf is not the same thing as
netdev.conf, which took place a week ago :)