Subject: [PATCH net 0/5] ethtool: more RSS fixes

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2024 15:23:48 -0700

More fixes for RSS setting. First two patches fix my own bugs
in bnxt conversion to the new API. The third patch fixes
what seems to be a 10 year old issue (present since the Linux
RSS API was created). Fourth patch fixes an issue with
the XArray state being out of sync. And then a small test.

Jakub Kicinski (5):
  eth: bnxt: reject unsupported hash functions
  eth: bnxt: populate defaults in the RSS context struct
  ethtool: fix setting key and resetting indir at once
  ethtool: fix the state of additional contexts with old API
  selftests: drv-net: rss_ctx: check for all-zero keys

 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_ethtool.c | 14 +++++-
 net/ethtool/ioctl.c                           | 43 ++++++++++++++-----
 .../selftests/drivers/net/hw/rss_ctx.py       | 37 ++++++++++++++--
 3 files changed, 79 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)

-- 
2.45.2