Subject: [PATCH 09/24] netfs: Remove NETFS_COPY_TO_CACHE

From: David Howells <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2024 17:19:38 +0100

Remove NETFS_COPY_TO_CACHE as it isn't used anymore.

Signed-off-by: David Howells <[email-masked]>
cc: Jeff Layton <[email-masked]>
cc: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked]
---
 fs/netfs/main.c              | 3 +--
 include/linux/netfs.h        | 3 +--
 include/trace/events/netfs.h | 3 +--
 3 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

diff --git a/fs/netfs/main.c b/fs/netfs/main.c
index 5f0f438e5d21..1ee712bb3610 100644
--- a/fs/netfs/main.c
+++ b/fs/netfs/main.c
@@ -37,11 +37,10 @@ static const char *netfs_origins[nr__netfs_io_origin] = {
 	[NETFS_READAHEAD]		= "RA",
 	[NETFS_READPAGE]		= "RP",
 	[NETFS_READ_FOR_WRITE]		= "RW",
-	[NETFS_COPY_TO_CACHE]		= "CC",
+	[NETFS_DIO_READ]		= "DR",
 	[NETFS_WRITEBACK]		= "WB",
 	[NETFS_WRITETHROUGH]		= "WT",
 	[NETFS_UNBUFFERED_WRITE]	= "UW",
-	[NETFS_DIO_READ]		= "DR",
 	[NETFS_DIO_WRITE]		= "DW",
 };
 
diff --git a/include/linux/netfs.h b/include/linux/netfs.h
index 5e623e52e5a2..daaa6eae3a9f 100644
--- a/include/linux/netfs.h
+++ b/include/linux/netfs.h
@@ -208,11 +208,10 @@ enum netfs_io_origin {
 	NETFS_READAHEAD,		/* This read was triggered by readahead */
 	NETFS_READPAGE,			/* This read is a synchronous read */
 	NETFS_READ_FOR_WRITE,		/* This read is to prepare a write */
-	NETFS_COPY_TO_CACHE,		/* This write is to copy a read to the cache */
+	NETFS_DIO_READ,			/* This is a direct I/O read */
 	NETFS_WRITEBACK,		/* This write was triggered by writepages */
 	NETFS_WRITETHROUGH,		/* This write was made by netfs_perform_write() */
 	NETFS_UNBUFFERED_WRITE,		/* This is an unbuffered write */
-	NETFS_DIO_READ,			/* This is a direct I/O read */
 	NETFS_DIO_WRITE,		/* This is a direct I/O write */
 	nr__netfs_io_origin
 } __mode(byte);
diff --git a/include/trace/events/netfs.h b/include/trace/events/netfs.h
index bd4f6f1f1040..b5a30d9a0d20 100644
--- a/include/trace/events/netfs.h
+++ b/include/trace/events/netfs.h
@@ -34,11 +34,10 @@
 	EM(NETFS_READAHEAD,			"RA")		\
 	EM(NETFS_READPAGE,			"RP")		\
 	EM(NETFS_READ_FOR_WRITE,		"RW")		\
-	EM(NETFS_COPY_TO_CACHE,			"CC")		\
+	EM(NETFS_DIO_READ,			"DR")		\
 	EM(NETFS_WRITEBACK,			"WB")		\
 	EM(NETFS_WRITETHROUGH,			"WT")		\
 	EM(NETFS_UNBUFFERED_WRITE,		"UW")		\
-	EM(NETFS_DIO_READ,			"DR")		\
 	E_(NETFS_DIO_WRITE,			"DW")
 
 #define netfs_rreq_traces					\