Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/6] tcp: completely support active reset

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2024 21:35:07 +0800

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>

This time the patch series finally covers all the cases in the active
reset logic. After this, we can know the related exact reason(s).

Jason Xing (6):
  tcp: rstreason: introduce SK_RST_REASON_TCP_ABORT_ON_CLOSE for active
    reset
  tcp: rstreason: introduce SK_RST_REASON_TCP_ABORT_ON_LINGER for active
    reset
  tcp: rstreason: introduce SK_RST_REASON_TCP_ABORT_ON_MEMORY for active
    reset
  tcp: rstreason: introduce SK_RST_REASON_TCP_STATE for active reset
  tcp: rstreason: introduce SK_RST_REASON_TCP_TIMEOUT for active reset
  tcp: rstreason: let it work finally in tcp_send_active_reset()

 include/net/rstreason.h | 31 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 net/ipv4/tcp.c          | 10 +++++-----
 net/ipv4/tcp_output.c   |  2 +-
 net/ipv4/tcp_timer.c    |  6 +++---
 4 files changed, 40 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.3